The MT-07 Forum

Anyone else from Utah?

hypotheticalman

hypotheticalman

Hey, guys.

Is anyone else from Utah? I've seen a few FZ-07s around, but I haven't had the chance to talk to anyone.

~HypotheticalMan

I livenin clinton. Close to hill afb and ogden. Ive seen one other, a white one on campus at weber state. I have a red one, bought it in July

Haha nice. Yea I see yours all the time.

Have you had the chance to take a ride up in the mountains on it yet? Its great around town but its even better in the canyons !

hypotheticalman

Yeah. I took it up Emigration Canyon, around through Morgan and down Weber Canyon. It's a blast in the mountains. What about you?

I did the salt lake to east canyon to Morgan once. Monte Cristo like 4 times, I love that road. Also did old snowbasin road, the whole way (yes it says road closed, but the barriers are easily circumnavigated.)

I have an internal argument at least twice a week if I should go to class or just keep going up ogden canyon and into the mountains. Class usually wins, but not always.

saw a white one before I bought mine...parked in the riverwoods shops here in Provo, maybe 2 months ago. Was the first time I saw the 07 in person and really swayed me from the 09 as I loved the styling on the 07 MUCH better than the 09.

riding up Emigration to east canyon and then down weber with some friends around 11ish if either of you guys interested in meeting up. darryl 8018305150

Super fun ride and near perfect temps once the sun came up higher...put me over my break in period now. Changing her oil today to AMSOIL
On the way back we road up right near wasatch state park in midway up to guradsman and then down into BCC. rough road but amazingly beautiful!
Hoping to get out today and ride some more while the weather stays good. We will all have to hook up, check each other's bikes out and ride sometime

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone from Utah that is currently in Los Angeles? Saw one with Utah plates parked in the motorcycle parking spaces at my work yesterday..

Archived