The MT-07 Forum

Ejk + DNA?

teebrunz

Searched around and haven’t found much info on this.

Anyone running the DNA stage 2 kit with the ejk. Just wondering if there’s some recommended settings out there. I have an m4 exhaust with baffle out. 

I realize the best route is probably an ecu flash, but having already invested in the ejk this would be getting pricey. I’ve only recently come around to the idea of purchasing the dna just to see if I could get a lil more punch out of the bike. Which may not be possible with just the ejk...agh help!

I would call EJK (dobeck engineering) directly. We all live at different elevations, that makes a difference. 

1-877-764-3337 Tell em their friends at fz07.org say hello. 

They also have a calibration tool that you can rent and send back to them. 

• 2 months later...
On 6/5/2018 at 7:39 PM, teebrunz said:

Searched around and haven’t found much info on this.

Anyone running the DNA stage 2 kit with the ejk. Just wondering if there’s some recommended settings out there. I have an m4 exhaust with baffle out. 

I realize the best route is probably an ecu flash, but having already invested in the ejk this would be getting pricey. I’ve only recently come around to the idea of purchasing the dna just to see if I could get a lil more punch out of the bike. Which may not be possible with just the ejk...agh help!

Did you ever get any info from dobeck on this?

Yes, I reached out to them by email. I can’t remember exactly what they told me but basically the recommended settings for my current set up would be a good starting point and to make slight adjustments from there. Made me question how good the bike is currently set up. I guess the way to go would be to rent their air fuel gauge but you have to be able to see the ejk while your riding the bike. So I opted to not upgrade the intake.

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/5/2018 at 8:46 PM, Cruizin said:

I would call EJK (dobeck engineering) directly. We all live at different elevations, that makes a difference. 

1-877-764-3337 Tell em their friends at fz07.org say hello. 

They also have a calibration tool that you can rent and send back to them. 

I have dealt with Dobeck Engineering for years and find their customer service to be top notch. Any time I had a question or warranty issue they went above and beyond what I expected.

20 hours ago, longrider1951 said:

I have dealt with Dobeck Engineering for yeas and find their customer service to be top notch. Any time I had a question or warranty issue they went above and beyond what I expected.

Tell Dillon that I said hello! Great guys and gals over there.

Archived