The MT-07 Forum

SOLD

fooschnickens

fooschnickens

After several months of deliberation, I have decided to sell off my FZ. I originally bought it as a daily commuter for work and occasional weekend fun bike, but after taking a new position at work I've been having to use the car more often than not in order to transport things.

The big points:

Single Owner

2015 FZ-07

Pearl White

No drops/accidents

2000ish miles

$4500 Cash money, no checks, no trades.

Near Atlanta, GA

And the details:

Included in the asking price will be all accessories pictured and listed below:

Leo Vince Underbody Full Stainless Exhaust

Marietta Motorsports Street Flash (reduces off-throttle jerkiness and adds more pep all over the RPM band)

Motodynamic Progressive smoked rear tail

Digital LED blinker relay

Fabbri Gen-X matte black windscreen

Moto-machine instrument cluster riser

Battery charging pigtail

RAM phone mount

Cyclops H4 headlight

LED front signals with white running lights

Custom LEDs mounted in tank grills with switchback operation for running lights and blinkers

SkyLink GPS tracker

ALL stock parts (exhaust, melon turn signals, etc.)

Tires and brakes have plenty of life remaining, no flat spots.

So down to the nitty gritty. This bike is as near flawless as you can get for something used as a daily for a couple seasons. I used it for a quick 15 mile round trip commute for work most days, and was only ridden in the rain once during a weekend excursion. It's been garage kept its whole life and has a new battery as of last season. Oil changes were done on time with full synthetic and the chain was replaced last season. This bike has never had the clutch-in stumble issue, and only had very mild chatter from the chain which is now completely gone since being replaced. The ECU flash did not affect the fuel economy, I regularly get 50+ mpg. The only service performed outside of normal maintenance was to replace the water pump housing gasket which showed dampness about 1000 miles in (replaced under warranty). It has been 100% reliable and I see no reason why it would not continue that track record with the same amount of care applied to it.

The only things that needs to the "fixed" is that one of the bolts that holds the leg guard in place on the right side of the bike fell out at some point, and needs a factory bolt to replace it, and the coolant pipes have some kind of odd oxidation on them. All mods done to the bike are 100% reversible. I used all factory connectors for the  wiring, the only thing spliced in is the GPS tracker installed at the dealer which taps into a fused connection in the harness near the battery. Also, because of the GPS, you'll want to keep the bike on a charger if it's going to sit for more than a few days as it will drain the battery if left much longer than that. I kept all the factory parts so you can put it back to stock if you want, or I'll just toss them in the bin.

BZEmSZU.jpg

UWNEhtf.jpg

FbgFhsr.jpg

ZsvAFgX.jpg

Edited by fooschnickens

What a shame, it's a good looking bike and hate to see people leave and do without a bike but what's with the yellowish brown on the discs? No matter, GL on the sale!

Beemer

fooschnickens
1 minute ago, Beemer said:

What a shame, it's a good looking bike but GL on the sale!

No plank walk today. 😉

Aye, I held on for as long as I could, but gotta walk away. the good thing about walking is that you never have very far to come back ;)

• Like 1

firstyammerha

I bet that brown color on the rear disc is rust. Mine does that when the bike sits for a week or so. It goes away with the application of the brakes. Note it's not on the disc in the first picture.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2018 at 9:54 AM, fooschnickens said:

After several months of deliberation, I have decided to sell off my FZ. I originally bought it as a daily commuter for work and occasional weekend fun bike, but after taking a new position at work I've been having to use the car more often than not in order to transport things.

The big points:

Single Owner

2015 FZ-07

Pearl White

No drops/accidents

2000ish miles

$5500 Cash money, no checks, no trades.

Near Atlanta, GA

And the details:

Included in the asking price will be all accessories pictured and listed below:

Leo Vince Underbody Full Stainless Exhaust

Marietta Motorsports Street Flash (reduces off-throttle jerkiness and adds more pep all over the RPM band)

Motodynamic Progressive smoked rear tail

Digital LED blinker relay

Fabbri Gen-X matte black windscreen

Moto-machine instrument cluster riser

Battery charging pigtail

RAM phone mount

Cyclops H4 headlight

LED front signals with white running lights

Custom LEDs mounted in tank grills with switchback operation for running lights and blinkers

SkyLink GPS tracker with 1yr of service from date of purchase

ALL stock parts (exhaust, melon turn signals, etc.)

Tires and brakes have plenty of life remaining, no flat spots. I'll post exact tread depth when I get home.

So down to the nitty gritty. This bike is as near flawless as you can get for something used as a daily for a couple seasons. I used it for a quick 15 mile round trip commute for work most days, and was only ridden in the rain once during a weekend excursion. It's been garage kept its whole life and has a new battery as of last season. Oil changes were done on time with full synthetic and the chain was replaced last season. This bike has never had the clutch-in stumble issue, and only had very mild chatter from the chain which is now completely gone. The ECU flash did not affect the fuel economy, I regularly get 50+ mpg. The only service performed outside of normal maintenance was to replace the water pump housing gasket which showed dampness about 1000 miles in (replaced under warranty). It has been 100% reliable and I see no reason why it would not continue that track record with the same amount of care applied to it.

The only things that needs to the "fixed" is that one of the bolts that holds the leg guard in place on the right side of the bike fell out at some point, and needs a factory bolt to replace it, and the coolant pipes have some kind of odd oxidation on them. I plan to detail the bike before selling, so that will probably come off. All mods done to the bike are 100% reversible. I used all factory connectors for the  wiring, the only thing spliced in is the GPS tracker installed at the dealer which taps into a fused connection in the harness near the battery. Also, because of the GPS, you'll want to keep the bike on a charger if it's going to sit for more than a couple days as it will drain the battery if left much longer than that. I kept all the factory parts so you can put it back to stock if you want, or I'll just toss them in the bin.

BZEmSZU.jpg

UWNEhtf.jpg

I'll take a few more recent pictures later today that better show the integrated turn signals and whatnot.

This is one hell of  DEAL CONSIDERING ALL OF THE UPGRADES!  This poster has been on the forum a long time, we have all witnessed his upgrades and the extreme care that he put into this bike. 

fooschnickens
On 6/12/2018 at 12:11 PM, firstyammerha said:

I bet that brown color on the rear disc is rust. Mine does that when the bike sits for a week or so. It goes away with the application of the brakes. Note it's not on the disc in the first picture.

Yep, that was right after sitting for about a week and a half where we had NOTHING BUT RAIN. So basically a 100% humidity environment lol It was all gone before I even made it out of the neighborhood.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, fooschnickens said:

Yep, that was right after sitting for about a week and a half where we had NOTHING BUT RAIN. So basically a 100% humidity environment lol It was all gone before I even made it out of the neighborhood.

I have a white bike myself and that pic tells me I seriously need to wash mine, ugh! 🤐

Beemer

• 2 years later...
fooschnickens

Shockingly this is still available, put a few miles on it the other day, just enough to run to the dealer for a new battery!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.