The MT-07 Forum

Allow myself to introduce...myself.

voodoo

Glad to see there's a resource for 07 owners, and I've already read through quite a few threads. A little about me:
Live in Las Vegas, been riding for about 20 yrs, had about 30 bikes during that time. Currently riding a 2011 Heritage Softail, but I felt it was time to add something a little more spirited to the stable. I was originally leaning toward the FZ-09, but I read far too many reports about the twitchy throttle response and poor ergonomics. My supersport days are far behind me, and I figured the FZ-07 would give me just enough thrill without forcing me to bend in half and hang on for dear life. I haven't actually ridden the 07 yet. I'm having it delivered to my new place when I move in a couple weeks, so for now I'm just reading everybody else's ride reports.

• Global Moderator

Welcome to the forum. It must be nice living somewhere that you can ride year round. I am sure you will love the FZ-07. I am having a blast on mine. Please post photos when you get it. What color did you order?

Got the graphite/ blue. I'll post a pic with both bikes in a couple weeks. Yes, we can ride year round, but it's not really fun in the summer.

• Global Moderator

Congrats @voodoo. You've made an excellent choice. You are going to love your new bike!

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome voodoo! I have the 07 and a cruiser too. Love both and they get equal time. Congratulations on your 07, you're going to love it!

Illegitimi non carborundum

• 1 year later...

Hello... I just moved to Las Vegas about a year and a half ago... I just bought my FZ-07 in April... Since I am pretty new to Vegas I would love to find some friends to go riding with. Let me know if that sounds like fun for you too.

Archived