The MT-07 Forum

New Look

rick

" I'd suggest that those wuth such screens open their browser in a window," good call. Works well.

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

DionDesigns

Setting a unlimited fluid display causes too many issues on extremely wide screens, so I have set a maximum content width of 1800px. Those with screens/windows up to 1920px width will see the standard "fluid" display. Those with wider screens/windows will see increasing amounts of border.

The old max content width was 1340px, so I hope the new 1800px max content width is an acceptable compromise.

Folks, as we have stated, in case you haven't noticed, all kinds of work and improvements are going on with this FREE forum.  If you have an issue, it is probably one that we havent noticed yet so please post it in this thread and we will try to fix it ASAP. 

Please do not email or PM me threatening to leave and delete all of your content. It does not help and really only pisses me off and me and @DionDesigns are stying up past midnight trying to improve this place for all of you, FOR FREE. 

If you want to help then please post any new issues below. Take and post a screen shot if you can. We want to fix these issues ASAP.   

@norcal616 

thedriver1

@Cruizin I just read this thread and noticed that members had limited ads. I took the opportunity to disable my ad-blocker for this site.

Thanks for all the work you do and for keeping everything free

• Premium Member

WORD!

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

On 6/4/2018 at 2:37 AM, thedriver1 said:

@Cruizin I just read this thread and noticed that members had limited ads. I took the opportunity to disable my ad-blocker for this site.

Thanks for all the work you do and for keeping everything free

We should be clicking the ads from time to time to help. Just viewing them doesn't do anything.

• 4 months later...

Made a few changes to the "lightDD" theme of this forum. 

It had too much grey and white, so I added a whole bunch of good ole Yamaha Blue.  

FYI for noobies, you can change theme color of the frum by scrolling down to bottom of the website and clicking on "Theme" and choose light or dark. 

I also changed the font to one that I like better. 

To much Blue very overpowering, blows out other items

image.thumb.png.73b8f7fd052103ddacf32d1dea5804f5.pngimage.thumb.png.ed6323c41f110ea2e897744ad4d8c5ec.png

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

1 hour ago, Cruizin said:

Made a few changes to the "lightDD" theme of this forum. 

It had too much grey and white, so I added a whole bunch of good ole Yamaha Blue.  

FYI for noobies, you can change theme color of the frum by scrolling down to bottom of the website and clicking on "Theme" and choose light or dark. 

I also changed the font to one that I like better. 

The Light theme is nicer on the eyes because of the lack of contrast. Flooding the screen with that bright blue is bordering on assault. Ouch.

Can we just have a theme that isn't trying to be super edgy and keep it easy to look at? (also a lot of the links and navigation are now nearly unreadable on the bottom of the pages)

PERFECT

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

19 hours ago, topazsparrow said:

The Light theme is nicer on the eyes because of the lack of contrast. Flooding the screen with that bright blue is bordering on assault. Ouch.

Can we just have a theme that isn't trying to be super edgy and keep it easy to look at? (also a lot of the links and navigation are now nearly unreadable on the bottom of the pages)

Ok, how about now? 

Archived