The MT-07 Forum

N. Georgia owners?

none

New member here! Just checking in and gathering all the info I can on this bike. Been tough to even get a dealer to start one up on the floor locally let alone test one. If any N Georgia owners can chime in I'd be plenty grateful to meet at Riders Hill to check out your bike, hear and see it in the open. Not going to ask to ride it (lol) but if we could ride together would be a great too.
Thanks! AL 

• Global Moderator

Welcome to the forum. I know we have quite a few members in Georgia. Hopefully one of them will be able to help you out. You will love the bike. What are you riding now?

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome none! Glad you found our forum which has tons of info for you. There's a lot to like about this bike.  8-)

Illegitimi non carborundum

I'll be going up to Blood Mountain this Sunday. I pass right by Riders Hill and check out all the bike there.

If you want, I'll PM you with an approximate time I'll be there.

It will prolly be around 1 pm or so.

Thanks guys! This Sunday is a bugger for me, only have Saturday available this weekend. Currently riding a '04 Triumph Bonneville (well modded) that is quite characterful and driven in an inappropriate manner! 

• Premium Member

I think most of us were in the same boat. I got my FZ07 in June and they wouldn't even consider me test driving, especially since it was the first one they got. If you want to venture south I'll be around Saturday installing a fender eliminator on the bike. I may even be doing a ride out in Acworth next to the 41.

• 2 weeks later...

Try Try Try again....Anyone available this Saturday the 18th? I can meet at Riders Hill, name a time and ride a bit.
Thanks, AL

hey guys, not sure how far it is, but a few guys from Middle Tennessee Motorcycle Riders are planning on heading over to Lynchburg, TN for the Jack Daniels BBQ Festival on 10/25...maybe you guys can head up that way. I have never been but any excuse to have BBQ, and ride my FZ07...sold

Archived