The MT-07 Forum

Hey all! New Michigan MT 07 owner!!

JRFlurry

Hello forum!! Been stalking the forums for about a month doing research before picking up my new 2018 MT-07 last week. Put about 150 miles on her so far as the rain in Michigan has been keeping her in the garage. Put a Two Bros exhaust on yesterday and have new parts coming just about everyday this week. Loving the bike so far and thanks to all the members for all the info I dug through!

bike.jpg

• Premium Member

Welcome... Grand Rapids here... it's so much easier to avoid potholes on a bike than a car/truck 'round here...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

6 hours ago, JRFlurry said:

Hello forum!! Been stalking the forums for about a month doing research before picking up my new 2018 MT-07 last week. Put about 150 miles on her so far as the rain in Michigan has been keeping her in the garage. Put a Two Bros exhaust on yesterday and have new parts coming just about everyday this week. Loving the bike so far and thanks to all the members for all the info I dug through!

bike.jpg

Welcome to the forum, thanks for joining us! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Welcome- Live is South Carolina, Home towns just 20 min south. Lots of good roads to ride and get lost on.

Archived