The MT-07 Forum

New MT07 owner from FL.

NiteRyder

Hello FZ/MT owners. As the the title says I recently just purchased a new 2018 MT07 last week and it has been a hoot to ride so far. Im loving the character of this twin(I also own a SV650 so its a toss up between the two) and am looking forward to many miles on this machine. And for the non-believers out there I included a pic. 😉

20180519_094331 (1).jpg

• Premium Member

Congrats! Just in time for swelter weather. ;D

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

Welcome and congrats? If you aren't too far away maybe you could take a ride with the DewMan and I and get plastered with love bugs.

Beemer

3 hours ago, Beemer said:

Welcome and congrats? If you aren't too far away maybe you could take a ride with the DewMan and I and get plastered with love bugs.

I live near the Ocala area. Im always up for a good ride so let me know what's a good time/date.

Welcome, I just my 2018 as well. It was a toss up between your blue and the white one and went with the white, but your blue looks great!

13 minutes ago, Fredddie said:

Welcome, I just my 2018 as well. It was a toss up between your blue and the white one and went with the white, but your blue looks great!

Thanks. I just ordered Woodcraft frame sliders to keep it looking good just in case the unfortunate happens. Its just one of many mods to come. 

19 hours ago, NiteRyder said:

I live near the Ocala area. Im always up for a good ride so let me know what's a good time/date.

Well, we're right at 2 hours apart so that hampers things a little but I'm sure something could be worked out some day. No hurry on it. What days do you have off?

Beemer

7 hours ago, Beemer said:

Well, we're right at 2 hours apart so that hampers things a little but I'm sure something could be worked out some day. No hurry on it. What days do you have off?

Weekends are best for me.

relinquish

Grats!  I just got a '16 FZ-07 with 600 miles around 3 weeks ago and am around 2h south of Ocala.  Just put on a two brothers exhaust, frame and axle sliders, and some short levers so far.

On 5/22/2018 at 5:26 PM, NiteRyder said:

Weekends are best for me.

Sounds good but it would only be you and I unless relinquish wants to join in. I think the DewMan is too busy at his house on weekends.

Beemer

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, Beemer said:

Sounds good but it would only be you and I unless relinquish wants to join in. I think the DewMan is too busy at his house on weekends.

I unfortunately work weekends. :(

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

Archived