The MT-07 Forum

Purely looks

faffi

There are so many nice looking bikes, both standard and built, like those from Sanctuary. I also like classically styled bikes like the W650 and the SRV250. But for a stock bike, this one - must be thhis blue with the silver wheels - as either 750 or 900 probably is what I like the most, with the original CBX in silver getting close.

Honda%20CB%20900FA.jpg

rushdewalt

Of the bikes I've owned in the past, the one I miss the most is my 84' 700SC.  To me it's one of the best looking bikes Honda ever made.  image.png.7db5d9480c5e9efece21a33647f9a94e.png

Edit: Ok, on just looks alone I love the looks of this bike. Forget about performance & handling, just looks alone.

Beemer

Interestingly ( perhaps just bizarrely) , I actually don't like the look of bikes much. I think from an aesthetic point of view, even applying a Bauhaus approach ( ie form follows function) , all motorcycles just look motorcycley. I LOVE riding then, I love the engineering, I love working on them, just don't like looking at them much. I would rather look at an interesting woman...but then maybe I am a bit wierd...OK I AM a bit wierd.

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

On 5/18/2018 at 5:45 PM, rushdewalt said:

Of the bikes I've owned in the past, the one I miss the most is my 84' 700SC.  To me it's one of the best looking bikes Honda ever made.  image.png.7db5d9480c5e9efece21a33647f9a94e.png

I wish OEM's woulda kept using black chrome. Those old exhaust systems were gorgeous and never rusted unless extremely neglected. 

• Premium Member
On 5/18/2018 at 8:59 AM, Beemer said:

Wow! Complete with pimp basket for ho, money collection!

Ya gotta love dem adjustable low side, prevention wheels, too!

I haven't seen "Im gonna git you sucka" since ...1988

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member

Still love that Vmax.

0e38cbbc940faf14c5c0caf0054adbf4.thumb.jpg.1f18d6b975b891e68aa4142497b0ce10.jpg

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

On 5/18/2018 at 10:26 AM, chademinent said:

You probably find this hideous as well.  😄😜

adriana-lima.jpg

I'll take one order of that, covered and smothered, thank you! 😍

Beemer

12 hours ago, Mr.Puss said:

Still love that Vmax.

0e38cbbc940faf14c5c0caf0054adbf4.thumb.jpg.1f18d6b975b891e68aa4142497b0ce10.jpg

Pure function over form, I always thought. Not pretty, and what a machine.

Just do it! 

Archived