The MT-07 Forum

New guy.

Scattered

Scattered

Just got a glacier blue 2017 fz07. First bike in five years. Before that cruisers. Doesn't look like that many people get this blue color. I dunno. My display name was supposed to be ScottFree but got auto corrected. Just gonna go with it. 😂

• Premium Member

welcome!

pictures of the bike or some of us will never believe you 😁

also,perfect display name for a motorcycle forum!

Welcome and congrats on your new FZ-07, pretty blue! Tell us what you think of it so far. About your auto corrected name, it sounds like something you hear called out at a Waffle House when you order hash browns

>>> "One order hash browns, Scattered, smothered, covered!" I like the name, just stay in one piece.

Beemer

Absolutely love it. I've had a shadow spirit 750, sabre 1100, and a vstar 1100. I've rode friends sportsters and a dyna super glide. This bike is the most fun I've had on two wheels. I have not rode my cousin's 1200 monster though. I did ride his sprint st which was a 1050 triple but only once and that was 10 years ago. I almost got fz09 but the price was right on this and it is better looking. I've had about five good riding days since I bought it and I have about 1100 miles now. Really am loving it.

Archived