The MT-07 Forum

Will this rider be alive in six months?

Cruizin

19 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

The idiots in these videos make us all look bad and are the reason why some cops give riders a hard time. 

Exactly why i hate these videos (and yet i still watched it 🙃)

I have nothing against lane-splitting (have the fine to prove it unfortunately) but theres a safer way to do it than these guys. I got busted for it doing 35kph while traffic was doing about 20kph. After that and seeing stuff like this i dont bother anymore. Id rather be 20 mins late in this life than 20 years early for the next one. 

• Like 1

Thats a fair point. My personal rule has always been to go max 20kph faster than traffic up to 60kph. If traffic is faster than 60kph its too dangerous to lane-split and theres not much point. 

I dont want to sound like some daredevil when i really ride like a grandma 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Global Moderator

Well I for one did not see any of those coming ;) 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Littlebriar
On 5/9/2018 at 6:15 PM, bornagainbiker said:

I had to stop the vid after about a minute and a half--my nerves couldn't take it--scary stuff. :-\

Same here.

Steve, 2017 Yamaha FZ-07, 2016 BMW 1200RT, 2019 Ducati Monster 1200s - Harbor Beach, Michigan

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:39 PM, Cruizin said:

The idiots in these videos make us all look bad and are the reason why some cops give riders a hard time. 

Understood but on the flip side of that coin those kind of cops are the reason a lot of people don't like cops. They take their anger out on innocent people that don't deserve their harsh treatment. 

Beemer

2 hours ago, Beemer said:

Understood but on the flip side of that coin those kind of cops are the reason a lot of people don't like cops. They take their anger out on innocent people that don't deserve their harsh treatment. 

Imagine If you and I had their jobs and had to deal with nothing but people acting their very worse, day in, day out, every day on end.

Child molesters, abusers, murderers, tweakers, junkies, thieves, all day long. Drunks, too. 

I couldn't be a cop. I would just start beating the shet out of people. "Oh, you know your rights? Well here is a right, and a left". 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Imagine If you and I had their jobs and had to deal with nothing but people acting their very worse, day in, day out, every day on end.

Child molesters, abusers, murderers, tweakers, junkies, thieves, all day long. Drunks, too. 

I couldn't be a cop. I would just start beating the shet out of people. "Oh, you know your rights? Well here is a right, and a left". 

It's a shame those cops don't feel the same way you do or else they might resign. 

Beemer

On 5/9/2018 at 11:32 AM, Cruizin said:

I am betting no.  No matter the skill, taking chances like that, all it takes on one car pulling out and he is dead. 

Its amazing how well he rides wearing a straight jacket what a nut job ☠

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

This video is possibly one of the most ridiculous examples of bad behavior and reckless disregard of not only his life but that of others that I have likely ever seen. 

What is he trying to prove? I do not understand the point. 

J

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2018 at 11:32 AM, Cruizin said:

I am betting no.  No matter the skill, taking chances like that, all it takes on one car pulling out and he is dead. 

• Premium Member
On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 12:19 AM, 3crows said:

What is he trying to prove? I do not understand the point. 

J

He's trying to prove how much of a douche-bag he is that has zero conscious about putting other people's life and property at risk since he probably can't get laid and has nothing else to do with his raging hormones and pretends he's a good rider though he shows in the video that he's not.

I think he was successful in proving that. ✌️

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• 2 months later...

I know exactly why he's riding like that. He's angry because 3 minutes before this video started he was rejected at the unemployment line and told he was able to work.

Says to himself: "G-damnit!! Who's going to make payments on my bike now?!" 

Beemer

• 1 month later...
On May 9, 2018 at 6:45 AM, Beemer said:

If I recall correctly, the liberal way to approach this is to first of all be compassionate and not judge anyone.

Let everyone act how they wish, let them be themselves and never discourage anyone for we don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. ( 1f604.png )

I personally feel that in the grand scheme of things, one less turd floating around in the universe isn't going to negatively affect a thing and that maybe it's best that said turd disappears before he is able to procreate and infect the earth with his kind.

As long as he doesn't take out some else in the process of taking himself out. He certainly strafed a number of fellow moto guys and a pedestrian. 

ABS =  Audible Blinker System. The horn beebs every time I use the blinker

12 hours ago, slideways said:

As long as he doesn't take out some else in the process of taking himself out. He certainly strafed a number of fellow moto guys and a pedestrian. 

The problem with that is there is a very good chance he could hurt or kill someone else so why allow him to ride like that?

• Like 1

Beemer

I assume no where "allows" that sort of riding but it happens all the time. Allowing that this is not behavior that can be controlled my hope is that no one is harmed but especially the innocent bystanders. 

ABS =  Audible Blinker System. The horn beebs every time I use the blinker

This man is a maniac, but dear God his balls are made of hot fiery steel, that was awesome. Hopefully he doesn't die trying to impress YouTube, it's happened many times.

• 2 months later...
tarmacjapan

This guy is from Turkey. I've watched his videos for a while. Think he runs a bike shop... Pretty crazy

Since it's been rehashed, how about a penalty like:  *if you get caught riding like that you lose your bike and your riding permit for life instead of the slaps on the wrist and maybe a fee to get your bike out of impound. There is no reason that anyone should have to be tolerant of anyone that's a threat to their life. This society has become too tolerant.

• Like 1

Beemer

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
NainConPetant
On 5/8/2018 at 11:21 PM, r1limited said:

That aint skill
thats a moron

^^

• Like 1