The MT-07 Forum

Will this rider be alive in six months?

Cruizin

AlbatrossCafe

Oof, the shoulder riding at 1:15 where he splits a pedestrian and car was a bit much for me. Not to mention splitting nearly stopped traffic at 120+ km/h.

6 months? Assuming this is an everyday occurrence, I'll give it 4 weeks.

But I would be lying if I said that I was not impressed with his skill. Check out the mirror dodge at 2:57. Dude has this stuff nailed.

Edited by AlbatrossCafe

shinyribs

If Rosario Dawson had just texted you with a booty call you'd be doing the exact same shet to get across town....

That bike sound wonderfully gnarly at lower rpms, but man, it just sounds really bad wrung out. 

Edited by shinyribs

r1limited

That aint skill
thats a moron

• Like 5

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

10 minutes ago, shinyribs said:

If Rosario Dawson had just texted you with a booty call you'd be doing the exact same shet to get across town....

That bike sound wonderfully gnarly at lower rpms, but man, it just sounds really bad wrung out. 

If Rosario booty called me I wouldn't need the bike, I'd run that fast across town. 

I've banged plenty of mirrors splitting and I wouldn't even think of doing it at 1/3 that speed. I don't know what software he used to squelch the torrent of expletives following in his wake.

• Like 3
bannerfans_1095431.jpg

If I recall correctly, the liberal way to approach this is to first of all be compassionate and not judge anyone.

Let everyone act how they wish, let them be themselves and never discourage anyone for we don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. ( 😄 )

I personally feel that in the grand scheme of things, one less turd floating around in the universe isn't going to negatively affect a thing and that maybe it's best that said turd disappears before he is able to procreate and infect the earth with his kind.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Beemer

That's not real, it's a green screen.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Got new red 2015 FZ-07 on 7/22/16!
Black 2006 Honda ST1300 53K miles.

• Premium Member

How enchanting, yet another self centred Youtube attention whore a-hole. Impressive, but still a self centered Youtube attention whore a-hole. 

Its imbecilic wads like this that result in cagers/publics rage against all riders. Hope this d*cks riding career is very short lived before they kill someone. 

• Like 2

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

mick97702
10 minutes ago, peteinpa said:

That's not real, it's a green screen.

That's some pretty impressive green screen use then. The mirror accurately reflects what he has passed. What's your proof it's green screen?

The lens is distorting distance a bit so things appear a little closer than they really are. But there were quite a few moments where I flinched knowing he absolutely must have tagged hard parts.

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

1 hour ago, mick97702 said:

That's some pretty impressive green screen use then. The mirror accurately reflects what he has passed. What's your proof it's green screen?

Kidding....

• Haha 2

Got new red 2015 FZ-07 on 7/22/16!
Black 2006 Honda ST1300 53K miles.

• Global Moderator

I feel bad for the person driving the car he hits when dies.  Even though he or she would not be at fault it would be a tough thing to have to live with.  

• Like 4

• Premium Member
bornagainbiker

I had to stop the vid after about a minute and a half--my nerves couldn't take it--scary stuff. :-\

• Like 1

Give Respect To Get Respect   https://jeff-galbraith.pixels.com/

• 2 weeks later...
Bigturbomax

That was positively horrifying. Wreckless.  I hate seeing videos like this. No wonder cagers think we're all nuts.

• Like 4

This is a self limiting problem, hopefully he does not hurt anyone in the process and they do not waste resources on him so he can try again.

firstyammerha

if somebody needed the emergency lane suddenly and didn't check their mirrors before flicking the steering wheel, it could have been all over.

• 1 month later...

That is some of the most stupid kind of riding I have seen in my life, out-stupid even Ghostrider and the Black Prince. When I was younger, I used to think riding like a moron was kinda cool, I am deeply ashamed to say. But even at my absolute narcissistic worst I would never have condoned riding like this.

These rival him for insanity.

• Like 1

When people tell me that riding a motorbike is dangerous i tell them that a bike is like a knife in that if you give it to someone responsible they can do all sorts of things with it like cooking and carving things out of wood. A moron will find a way to kill/badly injure themself with it. This person wouldn't have too many fingers left i think

• Like 5

• Premium Member

Splitting between two other 2-wheeled riders. 

Then between an ambulance on the shoulder. 

I couldn't finish it...

I like how he markets his IG but it's private. 

This is why we can't have nice things. 

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

What probably will happen to the moron in the original post at one stage

However, if a moron where to open the door in order to take me out, I would have done something very untypical for me - turn violent. Very violent. (Provided I wasn't too hurt to do anything...)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, faffi said:

However, if a moron where to open the door in order to take me out, I would have done something very untypical for me - turn violent. Very violent. (Provided I wasn't too hurt to do anything...)

The idiots in these videos make us all look bad and are the reason why some cops give riders a hard time. 

2 hours ago, faffi said:

Theres a difference between a moron and an outright piece of $#!7. Im glad that some of the door opening ones were on police bikes only because you know that p.o.s. got absolutely hammered when it came to punishment, not because i have any ill feelings towards police. 

Most of the people in that video are morons. A dead giveaway is that some of them thought shorts and a shirt were safety equipment. 

• Like 1