The MT-07 Forum

Matris F15K review

mjh937

• Global Moderator

I installed my forks that I got back from @pattonme and have ridden about three hundred miles with them now.  I am very impressed.  I am still getting used to the adjustability (I have never had adjustable suspension before so I am still learning).  The ride is way better than stock, even with the baseline settings and I am getting it even better as I play with the adjustments.  I feel the shock was a bigger improvement but the forks are definitely a worthwhile upgrade that I would do again in a heartbeat, and highly recommend.  You will not be disappointed. 

• Global Moderator

I put another two hundred miles on my bike today (the weather here has been great) and I am loving it.  I have never ridden a bike that was set up specifically for me before and it is fantastic.  I think I have the settings close to perfect now (although I will probably keep experimenting for a while yet) and it is much more comfortable in the twisties.  I can take corners faster than I could with the stock suspension with no drama.  Next time I buy a bike the first thing I am doing is suspension (like @Cruizin recommended from the beginning...I should have listened) then the ECU flash, then everything else.  Thanks again to @pattonme for the fabulous upgrade. 

• Global Moderator

My face is still sore from all the smiling I was doing.  It was so much more fun to ride with a good suspension. 

Archived