The MT-07 Forum

Need more tech tips

Cruizin

✌️I know you are working on your bikes. Take some pics/video and share how to do something here in the tech tip section. Couple years ago we got new stuff from members every week. Now, every man for himself. Whats happening ? 

Dont share it on facebook, it will only get lost and buried. Share your tech tips here and they will be seen by thousands. Your post will get listed on google search and help MT-07 riders for years to come. 

BUMP. We still need more tech tips please! If you are working on your fz07 or installing something, take some pics and write up some instructions, post a tech tip in here. 

This is how riders learnd how to work on their own bike back before facebook groups came along. People posted step by step tech tips and pics/videos and it helped others learn how to work on their own bikes.  If everyone just reads tech tips and doesn't leave any of their own, this will go away.

The forum is for learning AND sharing.  I know this is a foreign concept with this generation, but please play along.   

• Global Moderator

I should have taken pictures when I took my forks out and made a how-to.  I was pretty much winging it though and did not realize I knew how to do it until I was finished. 

• 1 month later...

Archived