The MT-07 Forum

35 minutes ago, djfz07 said:

I think the 2018 fender is cleaner looking.  It also is 1-piece instead of 3 pieces like the earlier fenders.  The swap also deletes 2 metal mounting brackets for the fender.

Thank you! Looks like im getting a 2018 one then.  Im missing all those pieces so hopefully it is also cheaper. And my FZ is all black so will match fine.

1 hour ago, djfz07 said:

I think the 2018 fender is cleaner looking.  It also is 1-piece instead of 3 pieces like the earlier fenders.  The swap also deletes 2 metal mounting brackets for the fender.

I cant find 2018 fz07 parts is it an fz09 front fender?

• 1 month later...

This looks a lot better than the earlier model, but still wish I could find the fz-09 dual headlamp for a reasonable price.

• 2 years later...
On 5/11/2018 at 6:59 AM, Cruizin said:

Great tech tip, thanks for putting this together! Im gonna pin this to the front page of tech tips, it will get ranked in Google search and it will inspire and help thousands of MT-07 riders for years to come!

Hey, Cruizin! You are administrator and answer with quotation of all that space/images?! 🙂 Seems to me like a cardinal no no.

• 8 months later...
Mac Tech 07

I used this guide to upgrade mine but I used the Kemi Moto version with integrated blinkers and DRL. Cost of headlight was £115 from a Chinese Ali. I went for the yamaha blue chin fender piece.

Take a look, I’m impressed with the changes.

25BB374F-E773-4615-B20B-5D6A16C61404.jpeg