The MT-07 Forum

2015 Yamaha Fz07 inland empire Ca

jhonore

I have a 2015 Yamaha FZ07 for sale. Looking at $5400 OBO.  It has 13817, mostly highway miles, I use it to commute to work.  Tags good until June 2018.  It was involved in a cosmetic only accident back in October 2017, clean title.  All inspections and repairs were done through Malcom Smith Motorsports, through my insurance. Upgraded rear plastics to the 2017 painted plastics.  Upgrades are complete set of sliders by tst industries $200, frame swing arm fork and barend, I can vouche that they work great. Tst flush turn signals and smoked rear led taillight $120 Tst industries fender eliminater and led plate light $80. Black widow full exhaust system $600, sounds so good.  Renthal ultralow bar $60, to add more of an aggressive ride.  Black shorty levers and flyscreen with fz07 logo $60. Crg barend lanesplitter mirrors $160.  I have a led headlight that I haven't put in yet, gonna get to it eventually.  Brand new rear tire, like literally as of today 2 miles on it. I have all stocks parts for bike that are included along with the next oil for the oil change.   
I love this bike, I would keep it but don't need two bikes.   

Call or preferably text for any questions 9five1-2six3-8five1seven

7D77905E-4E97-41B9-90BC-E24744A16906.png

• 1 month later...
On 6/12/2018 at 9:40 AM, shogun.88 said:

Did you end up selling the bike?

No I haven’t yet.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived