The MT-07 Forum

The Official, Official, Official FZ Forum

r1limited

Just wanted to make it Official as this even could be the Innuagural Official, Official, Official FZ Forum or may the mother of all Official, Official, Official FZ Forums or it could be just another Official, Official, Official FZ Forum some may even concider this to be the lamest Official, Official, Official FZ Forum

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

r1, Do you have authorization for that statement...I mean is it official?

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

29 minutes ago, gregjet said:

r1, Do you have authorization for that statement...I mean is it official?

Officially no, but still officially official I can state

We-aint-got-no-badges-1.jpg

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Well, there is that "other " fz07 forum that averages like 8 posts per week. But we were the first and certainly are the largest fz/mt forum online by a longshot. 

Then, there are the facebook groups. Where everything gets lost and the same questions get asked every day. I think those folks are just too lazy to leave facebook. Facegroup groups are NOT forums. They are just a page. 

2 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Well, there is that "other " fz07 forum that averages like 8 posts per week. But we were the first and certainly are the largest fz/mt forum online by a longshot. 

Then, there are the facebook groups. Where everything gets lost and the same questions get asked every day. I think those folks are just too lazy to leave facebook. Facegroup groups are NOT forums. They are just a page. 

Is that a official response form the official guy?

2 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

Not sure, gotta ask my wife

I can assuredly and officially relate to that

It's official, r1limited really does want to have the highest content count. Careful that sugar intake.

(3688 to catch up, heh!)

Beemer

Archived