Sign in to follow this  
Cruizin

I want an FZ-07 to feature on our front page!

r1limited
13 minutes ago, bartman5impson said:

fz.jpg

That looks Like Chesbro Damn at the boat ramp

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

bartman5impson
1 hour ago, r1limited said:

That looks Like Chesbro Damn at the boat ramp

Close. This was at Uvas Reservoir.

r1limited
1 hour ago, bartman5impson said:

Close. This was at Uvas Reservoir.

Damn it yup Uvas.  KNow it well awesome back road through Almaden past Colero on McKean to Laggas Chesbor or up Canada to Uvas.  Fast times in the day way to many driveways now

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

RIP

So many good looking bikes in this thread......so ahh, I guess I'll add mine

20181027_101512.jpg

• Like 2

Cruizin

Ok, my forum guru advised me to take the fron page down for a little while he makes some changes, probably a week or so. Keep adding your bike pics to this thread, Ipick more to add to the front page when I have it running again. 

JBrock

Ok. This won't be a popular post,but scrolling pictures of women in bikinis on the main page will eventually get somebody fired. 

I know, I know , you should be working at work and all that but, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, my position occasionally affords me a minute or two to check some of my favorite sites. Pictures, and it is a nice picture, that might offend some of the snowflakes in the modern work place might shouldn't automatically scroll across the home page. 

Flame on! 

• Like 1

bornagainbiker
2 hours ago, JBrock said:

Ok. This won't be a popular post,but scrolling pictures of women in bikinis on the main page will eventually get somebody fired. 

I know, I know , you should be working at work and all that but, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, my position occasionally affords me a minute or two to check some of my favorite sites. Pictures, and it is a nice picture, that might offend some of the snowflakes in the modern work place might shouldn't automatically scroll across the home page.

I agree, might be a little risqué for a family friendly site--just sayin.

• Like 1

Give Respect To Get Respect

https://jeff-galbraith.pixels.com/