The MT-07 Forum

I want an FZ-07 to feature on our front page!

Cruizin

13 minutes ago, bartman5impson said:

fz.jpg

That looks Like Chesbro Damn at the boat ramp

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

1 hour ago, bartman5impson said:

Close. This was at Uvas Reservoir.

Damn it yup Uvas.  KNow it well awesome back road through Almaden past Colero on McKean to Laggas Chesbor or up Canada to Uvas.  Fast times in the day way to many driveways now

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Ok, my forum guru advised me to take the fron page down for a little while he makes some changes, probably a week or so. Keep adding your bike pics to this thread, Ipick more to add to the front page when I have it running again. 

Ok. This won't be a popular post,but scrolling pictures of women in bikinis on the main page will eventually get somebody fired. 

I know, I know , you should be working at work and all that but, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, my position occasionally affords me a minute or two to check some of my favorite sites. Pictures, and it is a nice picture, that might offend some of the snowflakes in the modern work place might shouldn't automatically scroll across the home page. 

Flame on! 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
bornagainbiker
2 hours ago, JBrock said:

Ok. This won't be a popular post,but scrolling pictures of women in bikinis on the main page will eventually get somebody fired. 

I know, I know , you should be working at work and all that but, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, my position occasionally affords me a minute or two to check some of my favorite sites. Pictures, and it is a nice picture, that might offend some of the snowflakes in the modern work place might shouldn't automatically scroll across the home page.

I agree, might be a little risqué for a family friendly site--just sayin.

• Like 1

Give Respect To Get Respect   https://jeff-galbraith.pixels.com/

• 1 year later...
  • Premium Member
On 11/22/2018 at 10:50 AM, ZachEcho said:

New to this forum but here's my FZ C6bsXkD.jpg

Nice! Halo Covenant bike!

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.