The MT-07 Forum

Hey visitors, why not join and post?

Cruizin

Lately, 75% of visitors just come and read an average of 7 different threads, and then leave. Is it a trend with people nowdays just not wanting to participate? Just want to read other peoples conversations to find info that is needed? 

What more can I do to entice people to join and share?  I have it setup so people can join with their Facebook accounts, or join with their own email.  I have set it up so people can choose what color schemes they want to see on the forum. 

Anyone know how else I can entice people to actually participate? Share pics, posts, tech tips, ride reports? Post your pin on the member map so others can get ahold of you to ride with you, 

IF everyone just reads, forums die and then all this valuable free FZ-07 info goes away forever... Nothing to read. 

Take a sec and join! This is one of the most secure forums on the planet and we don't spam. 

Agreed!

"valuable free FZ-07 info goes away forever."

Don't be a replicant, stick around awhile! 😉

Beemer

I'll say that it took me quite a few threads before I actually signed up to post.

My main reason was that I could find all of the information I needed with a quick google search. I've seen many people get yelled at on various forums - not this one, for the most part - for asking a common question before searching. It took awhile before I felt like I had anything valuable to add.

26 minutes ago, thedriver1 said:

I'll say that it took me quite a few threads before I actually signed up to post.

My main reason was that I could find all of the information I needed with a quick google search. I've seen many people get yelled at on various forums - not this one, for the most part - for asking a common question before searching. It took awhile before I felt like I had anything valuable to add.

Thanks for sharing that. I dont put up with forum experts chasing people off.  New riders are especially welcome here, as well as their questions. Its the way it will always be. 

Archived