The MT-07 Forum

Comfort seat info

dmoney

Hey guys and gals. Anyone know if its possible to change the stitching color on the comfort seat? And if so, how big a job is it? Thanks in advance

Ride safe

glockpointer

you could probably sharpie it black or take it to an upholstery shop, but why?  I have the blurple '15 and it looks fine, can't see it when my ass is on it.

Great seat btw, esp for the price.

Thanks glockpointer. My bike is yellow and wanted to get the stitching on the seat to match. Not a huge fan of the red stitching. A bit pedantic i know haha

• Premium Member

its kinda hard to see the red stitching unless your really looking... comfort seat is a great race seat... seat concepts is way better...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member

I was wondering the same thing. It’s just something that would bug me. Minor details and stuff. But I might go for it anyway.

On 25/04/2018 at 11:21 PM, bakamoto said:

I was wondering the same thing. It’s just something that would bug me. Minor details and stuff. But I might go for it anyway.

Exactly! Its not about what anyone else sees, I'll know its got red stitching haha. Thanks for the help guys 😊👍

I tried sharpie on my threads...after a few days of it looking awesome and stealthy i rode my bike. I ended up with a nice dotted line on the seat of my jeans. The threads are some kinda waterproof material. They aren't as bright red as they used to be though. hth.

Archived