The MT-07 Forum

Helmet Sale!!!

bellissimoto

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and stuffed their face full of good food.  You can also stuff your face into a new helmet through our 17% OFF promotion good through the end of the year!

Promotion also applies to all helmets, visors, and accessories.  All the best brands and models, like the X-Lite X-802RR Ultra Carbon, Suomy Dovizioso Replica, Nexx XR32 Carbon Pure, Shoei X-Fourteen, and much much more!  We can also get any Arai model as well, but you have to call us, they are not listed on our site yet.

- Paul

http://www.bellissimoto.com

HEADSUP17.jpg

Yeah, I was a die hard Arai guy, and was hesitant to make the switch.  I've been interested in the X-Lite for a long time, and going to buy one overseas since there was no US distribution at the time.  I had a buddy who lived in the UK that wore the same Arai as me go to a local shop and try one on.  He said if I liked the Arai, I'd love the X-Lite.

Thankfully, the helmets came stateside and I quickly snagged one up.  Love it!

:)

- Paul

7 hours ago, bellissimoto said:

Yeah, I was a die hard Arai guy, and was hesitant to make the switch.  I've been interested in the X-Lite for a long time, and going to buy one overseas since there was no US distribution at the time.  I had a buddy who lived in the UK that wore the same Arai as me go to a local shop and try one on.  He said if I liked the Arai, I'd love the X-Lite.

Thankfully, the helmets came stateside and I quickly snagged one up.  Love it!

:)

- Paul

Getting a X-Lite X-802RR Ultra Carbon is close to the best purchase I've ever made... second to the bike.

Archived