The MT-07 Forum

Here I is!

pjfz1

or should I say "Here we are!" (Corey Beth does much of the work riders get the benefit from).

Either way, some of the members here already know me from over on the FZ1OA and various other places, and from buying parts from us, so we decided to step out on a limb and be an official "Supporting Vendor".

I'm not used to that title, as we're just riders, doing our best for Riders, but I guess having an area to post what we've got going on in the world of parts isn't a bad thing.

For those who don't know me - I'm a long time rider who spent years as an MSF Instructor, demo rider for Aprilia, and then as things happened, started my own parts business.  I actually thought of getting away from it for a bit, but now it's gravitated back to me, and I'm knee deep in motorcycling:

We operate Sportbikes4hire
    It's a fun thing to do, as we can combine our favorite things: Riders, Bikes, and the Smoky Mountains. We get to meet some cool folks and help them pull off awesome trips.

Along with that as we've got to maintain all the bikes and generally help local riders out, we find ourselves doing lots of service and upgrade work for local customers and riders stranded on their trips here.

Then there's the reason some of you will find us:  Sportbikes4hireshop  having been in the parts business for well over 10 years, we import and sell lots of great parts directly from Italy. I apologize that the site isn't as populate as I'd like, but having 3 businesses in one, I can't sit down and get the catalog populated as well as I'd like.

We Import and sell Rizoma, Brembo, Givi, Fren Tubo, Matris, MIVV,  or should I say "Here we are!"

Either way, some of the members here already know me from over on the FZ1OA and various other places, and from buying parts from us, so we decided to step out on a limb and be an official "Supporting vendor".

We're in East Tn, next to Deals gap, and when I can't get out and ride due to work, We always welcome adult(ish) company, so feel free to stop by when you ride in the area!

Enough typing for tonight - it's been a long day in the shop and I've got work to do yet,  But I look forward to helping you guys (and gals) any way we can.

We're in East Tn, next to Deals gap, and when I can't get out and ride due to work, I always welcome company, so feel free to stop by when you ride in the area. Always water in the shop fridge, and cold adult beverages when you're done riding.

• Premium Member

The name sounded familiar. I bought my red rizoma handlebars from your amazon shop!

Welcome 😎

Archived