The MT-07 Forum

Which forum colors did you pick?

Cruizin

A dark theme is on the way. Hopefully in the next day or so. There will be a link at the bottom of the page that will let you switch between the two themes.

The dark theme will have the same color picker as the current theme, but half as many colors will be available. However, you will also be able to choose between two colors for the overall background, which is not available in the current theme.

Ooh, its dark in here. Now, where is"Theme"? Is it too dark to see it. I need to fnd "Theme" to let there be light and it has slipped away from my pages. Help!

Just do it! 

• Premium Member
Just now, robbo10 said:

Ooh, its dark in here. Now, where is"Theme"? Is it too dark to see it. I need to fnd "Theme" to let there be light and it has slipped away from my pages. Help!

clear your cookies 

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

I have cleared cookies.  Now reset my colours for the site (and Google!). But I'm still in the dark without "Theme". Perhaps I should pm you to save bothering anyone else.

Robbo

Just do it! 

I wish there we other lighter choices.  I do not care to much for the dark themes, it makes it harder to read for us old peepoles.

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• Premium Member

Thanks for implementing the dark background. Very happy eyes and brain

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Archived