The MT-07 Forum

Which forum colors did you pick?

Cruizin

If you havent noticed yet, there is a "paint brush" icon in the top menu bar of this forum. 

click it, and choose a color for header, and then click "content" and choose a color for content! 

Click paintbrush again to collapse after you have found your favorite color combination. 

The forum will stay those colors on your device until you clear your browser cookies/cache. 

Facebook can't even do that! 

Here is my current color combo

Header-Blueberry   Content- Sky. 

Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 6.49.41 PM.png

• Premium Member

Grape header, Blueberry content.  hmm pancakes.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

I know this is a long shot but anyway to change the white parts?  White hurts my eyes.

I visit here at least once a week.  Got any questions, ask and I will answer!

Leaf and Strawberry for me. The white is good....

And a new avatar - my first bike (well, not my actual bike, sadly).

Just do it! 

I picked......................

YOu can pick your freinds

You can pick your nose

But you cant pick your freinds nose

OK Da Dark and other dark

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• Premium Member

LOL went with blueberry to match the FZ07.org icon.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

This is like Kindergarden, discussing choice of colors ;D

Strange how we humans differ, though - I get super-tired from dark backgrounds with white letters, really hard to read. It's not just for fun that books are printed on white paper. Conclusion: As long as the white background with black/dark grey letters are retained, feel free to add as many options as you like :))

Marble Header / Slate, less distracting.

The idea of a "dark" theme or even sepia would be nice.  The stark white can be a bit much after while.

Having chosen the green for the header, I now find that Google has taken up my choice and is presenting pages to me with green colour elements!!!!!!!!!!!  How nice of them. They are not watching what I do. No, no. Could not possibly be doing that. Their feelers do not reach into every part of my computerised life? No, no........ Perhaps they'll recognise my GREEN fear and GREEN fury here. P*** off Google.  (I am not blaming this website). 

Just do it! 

Marble and marble.  At least now there's 2 that I haven't lost.  It'll be great to be able to customize this from time to time.

Archived