The MT-07 Forum

how do you ride your fz07

phanomenal07

do you guys ride it like a sport bike and lean forward  hanging off the bike on turns or sit back like a cruiser and corner like those Japanese moto dudes lol

Thats the best part about this thing, you can pretty much ride it however you want. I ride it all sorts of different ways depending on how i feel like riding it. Through the city its more of a cruiser but in the twisty hill roads around here its a maniac if you let it ?

• Premium Member
bornagainbiker

I mostly ride it like a cruiser--just tooling along using the lower end of the rpm range--but every now and again I lay low and spin it up.  ;)

Give Respect To Get Respect   https://jeff-galbraith.pixels.com/

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Well, @beemer , you could go for a ride this Sunday and find out what turns are.      :::::ducking and running:::::

Seriously, stay safe.  ???

Illegitimi non carborundum

I ride it like a dirt bike better a TT bike an dlet the ass do what it wants.

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

I don't commute at all, I take the bike out for track days, trips to the tail of the dragon area in Tennessee, and a a few rips on some good local roads. I would like to think my style is kind of like...

[video src=https://youtu.be/JHJnE4H0idQ]

Well, @beemer , you could go for a ride this Sunday and find out what turns are.      :::::ducking and running::::: 
Seriously, stay safe.  ???

Ha! Thanks, but I don't think I have too much to worry about where I'm at, only 50 mph. winds are expected. A lot of people in this area did freak out and either left town or they bought up all the water while I was riding my bike, observing all the madness. I tell you this, I wouldn't want to be an Walmart employee working in Returns after Irma has passed.  :-S  

Beemer

Archived