The MT-07 Forum

2017 FZ07 is mine!!!!!

phanomenal07

So I just picked up my brand new 2017 fz07 on Monday. Put about 300 miles on it since and I am loving this thing. I want to post a picture of her but don't know where I'm suppose to do that.
It is only my second bike. I just recently crashed my cbr 600 but I'm not too upset because I was gonna buy the fz07 anyway so I'm glad to be part of the fz family!!! I already added a mra windshield and woodcraft frame sliders.

Also I have a battery tender jr or pro I'm not sure but I used to charge my cbr with it but I can't seem to figure out where I'm suppose to plug it into on the fz07. Can anyone help?

Congrats on the new bike!

The pigtails, or wiring harness, you plug the battery tender in to does not come installed on any bikes new, they are part of the battery tender "kit" itself. It's just a short piece of harness that you connect directly to the battery.

If your CBR is already gone away with your harness, don't sweat it, they can be had for $5-6 of eBay. Search "SAE charging harness" or something similar. SAE is what you'll be looking for.A local bike should likely has them in stock, too.

Good luck, and be safe!

Congrats on the new bike!  
The pigtails, or wiring harness, you plug the battery tender in to does not come installed on any bikes new, they are part of the battery tender "kit" itself. It's just a short piece of harness that you connect directly to the battery.

If your CBR is already gone away with your harness, don't sweat it, they can be had for $5-6 of eBay. Search "SAE charging harness" or something similar. SAE is what you'll be looking for.A local bike should likely has them in stock, too.

Good luck, and be safe!

Oh thank you. I needed that

Archived