The MT-07 Forum

Nitron parts

atwater

Anybody know where to find parts for a nitron shock? I picked a used r3 shock off the forum here but it came missing one of the spacers for the eyelet. Nitron customer service has been a joke, almost a month of emails and phone calls with no reply. Honestly I don't think I would purchase a nitron product again because of this but that's another thing all together. Anybody know a way to purchase one or if you have a lathe willing to make me one? Poor shock is paper weight as it sits now.

image.jpg

image.jpgu

• Premium Member

Have you tried the contact below?

Mike sent me a softer spring for my R3 shock free of charge. This was last summer.

Mike Meister
Nitron Racing Shocks USA
PO Box 15715
Covington, KY 41015
1-801-663-7436

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

I have a lathe, just need the dimensions if ^^^ doesn't work out for you. I have a NTR1 on the shelf but it's for a FZ09 and aside from the bolt hole size, I'm not 100% certain they are identical across most of the product line. I would except they are though.

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

Have you tried the contact below? 
Mike sent me a softer spring for my R3 shock free of charge. This was last summer.

Mike Meister
Nitron Racing Shocks USA
PO Box 15715
Covington, KY 41015
1-801-663-7436

Thanks but that's the phone number I've been trying, and leaving voicemails. I must have bad timing or they are out of the office a lot! I'll keep on it I suppose.

Pattonme- shoot me a pm if your up for the task, I can send you the dimensions. Would be convenient if the fz09 stuff was the same.

• Premium Member

most of EU companies are on "vacation" at this year till like the 21st...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

reach out to norwest suspension.com he's a dealer and just might have the parts in a bin.
Otherwise send me the dimensions and I'll run some off for you.

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

Archived