The MT-07 Forum

Wife wants an 07

mc357

First post on this forum. I am a member of the 09 forum.
My wife may be buying a red and 2017 fz07.
I have an 09 and love the bike
At this point in the year what should we be paying out the door in CT.
I would assume under msrp even after tax title reg. And dealer fees?

pineappleunderthesea

You'd be surprised how dealers can hang on to prices until late August, makes me wonder if there's a small spike of sales for the Fall riding season. Bought mine in August 2 years ago and they had reduced the price a little bit, but took a lot of haggling to bring them down a bit more and not get screwed on the trade in.

Prep fees are typically around $500 where I live. If a dealer announces no prep fees, then they've already added it to the price of the bike.

Thank you, we are going to be going back to the dealer soon, prices seem to vary all over the place, is 7500 too much for a 2017 bike?

What all does that 7500 include? For reference that is MSRP for an ABS model and there will be added taxes/fees that you need to account for.

• Premium Member

Whatever Lola wants. Lola gets.

Still a good bike that I wouldn't mind owning.

quicklimegirl

I don't know about the east coast prices, but last Friday I purchased a brand new 2017 Blue FZ07 for $6999, no prep or destination charge added. Only additional expense was the ubiqiutous "doc fee" ($115), and Washington sales tax & licensing fees, so it came to a total of $7814. This was in Fairview, Oregon, just east of Portland. A different dealer on my side of the (Columbia) River wanted something like $750 added for dealer prep/shipping to the MSRP. Screw them!

• 1 month later...

A little late to this thread but in Mid-August (2017) I scored a Non-ABS 2016 Raven Black for $4999. $5800 OTD. this was in MD. Just south of Baltimore. 

Archived