The MT-07 Forum

Valken goggle/glasses review

Mr.Puss

• Premium Member

I ride with a modular and sometimes on those hot ones it's nice to ride with visor cracked or all the way up. I have internal drop downs in my Shoei neotec which are great but more than a few instances a fleck of something terrible gets up in my eyeball, its blinding, painful and damn dangerous.

I've been through multiple pairs of other glasses that just didnt work for multiple reasons. These Valken Zulu airsoft glasses are fantastic. Double pane milspec (see link) lenses that dont fog up (providing Im riding visor up). If they can stop a airsoft BB traveling at 400fps+ then I'm content. I cant say if they scratch easy as I've babied them by storing them in a goggle bag, so far so good. The arms also have some vertical pivot to allow a better angled fitment of the lens frame on different faces.  On my face anyway they fit really well, super comfy and so far no errant particles of doom have made it through. There's also a foam liner around the frame that seals well enough and the venting system has worked well too without drying out my eyeballs.

For 35-40 bucks I feel they're very reasonably priced for the quality. If you're looking for glasses IMO these are worth a look.
This is a newer model from Valken so if you have a airsoft shop around I'd bet they carry them so you can try 'em out before you buy. 

http://www.valken.com/Goggle-V-TAC-Zulu

https://www.amazon.ca/Valken-V-TAC-Airsoft-Goggle-Clear/dp/B00CMAV3J8/ref=sr_1_1?s=sports&ie=UTF8&qid=1485246344&sr=1-1&keywords=Valken+V-Tac+zulu+Goggles

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• 2 weeks later...
martyinaustin

home run. i got a pair of the grey lenses and it's the best eye protection i've ever had. mind you i love riding with the visor open
if i can due to the heat of Austin in the summer....and i just like it in general. this gave me so much comfy coverage and
the tint works really well too. i undid all the straps etc on the ends and it lives in the helmet nicely.

thanks Mr. Puss!

• Premium Member
home run. i got a pair of the grey lenses and it's the best eye protection i've ever had. mind you i love riding with the visor open if i can due to the heat of Austin in the summer....and i just like it in general. this gave me so much comfy coverage and
the tint works really well too. i undid all the straps etc on the ends and it lives in the helmet nicely.

thanks Mr. Puss!
Right on! Glad I could be of service. 

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Archived