The MT-07 Forum

2017 FZ-07 ABS OTD PRICE

daler1231

Hi fellow motorcyclist,

I'm looking into getting a 2017 FZ-07 ABS but I really do not want to pay an over the top price, so I was just wondering if anybody recently bought the same bike and at what price.

My most recent quote was $8300.00 here in SoCal. Does that seem fair?

Thank you,

Daniel

• Premium Member

I paid $7,199 plus sales tax, Tag Fees and nothing else for a 0 miles 2017 ABS model. No dealer fees or setup charges. I felt it was a fair price considering what they could have tried to gouge for.

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• Global Moderator

Location makes a big difference in price. Do not get a bike out of state as the California bikes have a different emissions system and you will not be able to register it in California.

mjh937 - Yeah, after some google searches this quickly became clear. Thank you though, very valuable information!

• Premium Member

Just suck it up, pay what you must to get one as close to what you prefer as possible... and... E N J O Y ! ! !

• Premium Member

Left over old stock Fz-07- still hold the price near msrp

ABS is a HOT ticket item since it the 1st year of ABS for the FZ-07 but ABS is not needed, 90% of the FZ-07 here don't have ABS it seems unless they are from EU, it was just added to keep the sales of the FZ-07 going (totally my opinion)

Wanna save $? Buy a used FZ-07 from private party- even cross country shipping is like decently priced...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member

I'm from SoCal too.

Some places I would call and try to get them to compete to get the best OTD price:
Wheels in motion
Simi Valley Cycles (where I got my 2015 fz-07 in February of 2016 for about $7100 OTD)
Pasadena Yamaha

Archived