The MT-07 Forum

Interesting documentary

faffi

Personally not my cup of tea. Its art, an expression of self. I think they look cool, but have no interest in owning one. Building one would be fun though.

I like looking for originality, in todays builders it is just adding more tonage to an over weight pig that has simply not progressed technically that much. However that said, maybe that is the point? IMO choppers were at one point as someone said and self expression and the details are in the details. Production choppers like the two dim wit son and pops made were .... well hidious.  Indian Dave R.I.P. knew what he was doing and was old school to the bone bringing a old style to a fresh look in his bikes.

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Production choppers like the two dim wit son and pops made were .... well hidious.  Indian Dave R.I.P. knew what he was doing and was old school to the bone bringing a old style to a fresh look in his bikes.
could not agree more. those bikes were corny AF. it was almost exciting to see how much worse the next one would be. and btw...did you mean Indian Larry? 

How so?  Just curious

I have never understood choppers. Maybe cool to look at but riding them is no fun at all. Slightest breeze can just blow you over.

Production choppers like the two dim wit son and pops made were .... well hidious.  Indian Dave R.I.P. knew what he was doing and was old school to the bone bringing a old style to a fresh look in his bikes.
could not agree more. those bikes were corny AF. it was almost exciting to see how much worse the next one would be. and btw...did you mean Indian Larry?
Ya Indian Larry, LOL I was talking to a guy name dave not just a few minutes before..... 

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Archived