The MT-07 Forum

ATGATT Want it, Wish it DO IT

r1limited

I am in the PNW and the squids are out in force with cut offs flip flops and T-Shirts.  I will say when I was young and many times drunk I rode like this mainly intoxicated.  BUt I grew up racing and 90% of that time I wore gear.  Now its 100%

Just witnesses some ding dong almost get smoked as he shot across a blind corner into a drive way.  The cager too the action to avoid this dip wanker.

My Point, Well my POINT IS CLEAR ATGATT All the Gear All the Time

There is no minimum in my mind, but thats me.  Would much rather be a little hot in leathers than laying in a hospital having them peal dead dying skin and grafting it back on.

Live to Ride Another Day

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Do you have a suit with inflatable neck/back support as well? Part of me want one, part of me think it is still slightly impractical.

• Premium Member
Just witnesses some ding dong almost get smoked as he shot across a blind corner into a drive way.  The cager took the action to avoid this dip wanker.

The cager is the one taking action instead of the motorcyclist to avoid the accident. wow.

@i28 I absolutely cringed and thought I was going to see a fatality. The dip wanker in shorts flip flops and tshirt was coming up to what he would see a right hand 90 degree bend he is facing double yellers.

On coming traffic can go straight into a industrial park drive or stay left rounding the 90. Watched the bike approach the curve and he saw the car at the last min gassed it as the cager veered and slammed on the binders just missing the tail of this idiot wanker. 1 second faster the cager was he would had broad sided this bond dick wanker

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Archived