The MT-07 Forum

Yet another SoCal owner

slideways

I am on something different every 18 to 24 months. I've been researching the FZ-07 since it was introduced. Yesterday I pulled the trigger, now I have a paper plate and payments and an '06 Ducati 620 Multi up for sale. Holy crap the next 1000mi while the engine is being broken in are going to test my will. This bike is 50lbs lighter, has 25% more torque, 20% more horsepower, is shorter, narrower and lower than the Multistrada. I feel like I'm on a Grom on steroids!!! So excited to get familiar with my new 2017 red ABS FZ-07. To all who are contributing to this community I doff my chapeau, thank you. 

ABS =  Audible Blinker System. The horn beebs every time I use the blinker

• Premium Member

The manual says don't take it above 5000 or 6000 rpm for "an extended period of time" ;)
What part of SoCal are you from, buddy?
I'm in the Glendale/Burbank area.

I've only felt addicted to two bikes and this is one of them. I think you may find it intoxicating as well and I doubt you will ever 'want' vs need to get rid of this bike. Enjoy, stay frosty! 

Beemer

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

As far as specific location it's Camarillo. Great area with the Santa Monica Mountains in my backyard and Ojai and the infamous Highway 33 near by as well.

ABS =  Audible Blinker System. The horn beebs every time I use the blinker

Archived