The MT-07 Forum

What's your favorite modification to your bike?

ShiftHer

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

The ECU flash done by 2wheel Dyno works.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say the fender eliminator. I love my aftermarket exhaust, but I could have lived with the stock exhaust. It was just that when I'd walk up to the bike, or look back at as I was walking away (you know you do it too), my eyes would go straight to that huge, clunky OEM fender - ugh. It's so much better on the eyes now.

Rear Ohllins. It have fully changed the bike.

Me too, got the road kit with rear shock and fork springs and it made me love her more.

Rear Ohllins. It have fully changed the bike.
Me too, got the road kit with rear shock and fork springs and it made me love her more.
+1! i have front and rear Öhlins on my bike and absolutely love it! It makes a BIG difference!

. +1! i have front and rear Öhlins on my bike and absolutely love it! It makes a BIG difference!
How would you guys describe the main impact for street driving (I'm not doing any track days / racing) with the rear Ohlins ? 
Among other things, I read it takes care of the "pogo stick effect" ?  There are unfortunately a lot of bumpy/crappy roads here (ask anyone who has ridden in Quebec province! ;) ) so having the stock rear suspension almost ejecting my butt off the bike a couple of times is not an option I wanna keep...

Just ordered it, but ETA is 8-12 business days... Seems so long, can't wait for it!  And barely two months from now, winter is coming... lol

Oh, and by the way, my favorite mod (on the "fun" side) up to now is the exhaust change (M4 exhaust), adds a lot to the fun of ridding the 07 imo.
But on the practical side of things, I think that rear Ohlins suspension will be my favorite mod... to be confirmed sooner than later I hope... ;)

Archived