The MT-07 Forum

The best and the worst

faffi

Feel free to make your own list of stuff that you feel have its best and worst performers. Here is mine (for now):

Worst bike I've ridden: Tempo Corvette 50 in a horrible conditions, with Sachs engine and flat tyres. Gearbox had mostly neutrals.
i331381.jpg

Best bike I've ridden: Triumph 900 Sprint due to its all-day comfort and suspension that would iron out just about any- and everything.
86.jpg

Worst bike to launch from a standstill: Suzuki VS1400 Intruder. Extremely grabby clutch and shaft drive made every start a cluncky and lurching affaire.
b0afc400_fcc0_48f6_9564_eaa379c40520.jpg

Best bike to launch from a standstill: Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan. Perfect throttle response and superb clutch let it do 0-30 in an instant with no tricks or revving required.
Kawasaki_VN800.jpg

Least fun bike to ride: See Tempo above, but speaking of a real bike it was the Z1300 DFI that earned this title.
Kawasaki_Z1300_79.jpg

Most fun bike to ride: Yamaha FZ-07. Never have a bike been pieced together by so many bits of plastic or been so reluctant to give access to its spark plugs. But the ENGINE!!!
2017_Yamaha_MT_07_EU_Yamaha_Blue_Studio_002.jpg

Worst bike to work on: Closely challenged by the FZ-07, the dubious winner of this title is the Royal Enfield 700 Meteor
Super_Meteor_1956.jpg

Best bike to work on: Suzuki A100. I have no fond memories of the thing, but it was simple to work on beyond belief.
10072869_0.jpg

Triumph has some good ass engineers, the seat even looks comfy.  BTW, pet that doggy for me!  ;)

Beemer

Archived