The MT-07 Forum

What's Everyone's Thoughts On The Akrapovic Titanium?

tgun

What's Everyone's Thoughts On The Akrapovic Titanium For The MT-07 / FZ-07? Good Value? Good Sound? Alternatives?

[video src=https://youtu.be/qCvpEtZZeHk" size="large]

• Premium Member

Just got it installed without the baffle.  I wish I would have done it sooner.  Looks great and sounds great.  

• Premium Member
cornerslider

I put mine on before the bike had 100 miles on it... I left mine stock, (with the DB killer in). I don't need "loud" anymore, and my neighbors still talk to me. I have a PCV, with a "generic"/base map. I'm very happy with it. It runs great, no backfires on deciel. I highly recommend this system-

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"

• Premium Member

with a 2WDW tune its the best performing exhaust off the shelf next to just using the exhaust w/o a tune... dont bother with after market airfilters,the stock one works well otherwise its very little gains for nothing...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

I've had mine for two years plus two months so far.
Like it a lot - looks great and sounds great with a very good, deep tone that's not too loud (baffle in place).

Can't beat it. Sounds good with the baffle and even better without it. I really like the fact you can't see it from the back and has that huge slash cut to it.

Can't beat it. Sounds good with the baffle and even better without it. I really like the fact you can't see it from the back and has that huge slash cut to it.
And the fact that it is an under body exhaust. I think it looks much cleaner like that. I don't really dig the side mounted exhausts on a street motorcycle. To me it just looks like an after thought like the engineers finished the bikes design and then said "well where do we put the exhaust? Ehh just slap it on the side it'll be fine." 
I have 3 thoughts on the Akra Ti system.
1: buy it[span]    [/span]
2: install it[span]    [/span]
3: enjoy the heck out of it.

Archived