The MT-07 Forum

REVZILLA having a sale "Wet hot summer sale"

jhonore

pineappleunderthesea

As a FYI, and it's not a big deal, but when I had purchased my Akra Carbon and various gear during Revzilla's 20% off sale a year or so, the 20% off was NOT their regular everyday price, it was 20% off from the MSRP, which they never sell at. So you were basically ending up with 10-15% off of the regular price when you took into account they had inflated the price back to MSRP.

It kinda sucks that they play that game, it's a bit misleading. And maybe this sale is off their regular price, not MSRP, but you'd have to remember what the regular prices were before the sale.

As a FYI, and it's not a big deal, but when I had purchased my Akra Carbon and various gear during Revzilla's 20% off sale a year or so, the 20% off was NOT their regular everyday price, it was 20% off from the MSRP, which they never sell at. So you were basically ending up with 10-15% off of the regular price when you took into account they had inflated the price back to MSRP. 
It kinda sucks that they play that game, it's a bit misleading. And maybe this sale is off their regular price, not MSRP, but you'd have to remember what the regular prices were before the sale.

True. Just google the price from a different website first. Plus no taxes when you buy either. Which is also good. Do research before purchasing. Thanks for the info.

pineappleunderthesea

Everyone basically charged similar prices, so I'd rather shop at Revzilla for customer service, gear videos, etc. They really make shopping online easy.

I was a bit bummed when they started charging tax in PA (I think they had some sort of deal with the state that expired), but it hasn't stopped me from giving them my money!

• Global Moderator
Everyone basically charged similar prices, so I'd rather shop at Revzilla for customer service, gear videos, etc. They really make shopping online easy.  
I was a bit bummed when they started charging tax in PA (I think they had some sort of deal with the state that expired), but it hasn't stopped me from giving them my money!

They charge tax in NV and PA because thats where their warehouses are and i think its related to a newish federal tax law,

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Yeah, that's a bit shit. Just checked the CRG arrow mirrors and they're still $10 cheaper on Amazon despite the "blow out" sale.  :-/

Archived