The MT-07 Forum

Akrapovic Carbon - Spares

bizzerk

Hi all. Looking for a little help locating a part that came with my Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust.

It's the little bolt clip thing that attaches the exhaust to the underside of the bike on the left hand side.

When installing it I must have threaded the bolt and over tightened it so it has snapped.
So now not only do I have a part that's not correctly connected to the bike, I also cannot get the bolt out because since it's snapped the nut thing just spins freely.

It's Part 12 on this diagram - P-FN3 - Nut

Diagram

Does anyone know what this little piece is called if I was to just try and find one at a hardware store?

Would really appreciate any help! Thank

I've taken my nuts to Ace hardware and they handled them, no problems. Just take it in and they will help you.  ;)

Edit: I've taken my nuts to Ace hardware and they handed me new ones, no problems.  ::)

Beemer

I've taken my nuts to Ace hardware and they handled them, no problems. Just take it in and they will help you.  ;)

DropMIC.jpg

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Archived