The MT-07 Forum

Question for LeoVince Owners

kaianuanu

Hey everyone, this is my first post here. I'm currently saving an FZ-07, and the leovince exhaust looks great to me, I really want something that won't look horrendous after a little drop or slide. I just wanted to ask you fz-07 owners that run a leovince exhaust if you have issues with the exhaust blowing on your foot/heel. And do you usually end up smelling like exhaust after a ride? I'm especially curious because i plan to put on some aftermarket rearsets that would bring the pegs about two inches farther back, and a little higher.  This bike will be a daily driver for me, and i don't want my shoe and/or pant leg to reak of exhaust in the office. Keep in mind that i will also spend a fair amount of time at red lights during my daily commute. I've ridden a scooter in the past that would make me smell like I've been mowing lawns, as well as a 2 stroke scooter that didn't leave me smelling at all surprisingly. So have any of you experienced issues with exhaust smell with your stock exhaust, or your LeoVince? Heat issues? Thanks guys!

• Global Moderator

I have not experienced any odor issues with the stock exhaust. I cannot speak to the Leo Vince one though.

Archived