Sign in to follow this  
JB8201

JB8201's FZ

JB8201

IMG_1124.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

A few of the parts were already on the bike when I bought it!  Love the Acerbis Hand Guards! 
They were already on the bike along with the radiator cover, pazzoracing levers, and coolant cover!  Also the Nelson Riggs bag and the rear fender delete kit. No sure of brand. It does have a different front brake resivor, its like the back resivor. Also Pirelli MT60's front and rear. I did add the V-Stream mid hieght smoke windscreen and holy cow what a difference. I am reworking the seat myself as you can see. I'll add more pics when it's finished. Turn signals and exhaust are the next mods. 

• Like 1

JB8201

IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1140.jpg
IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

Finished my Seat Mod!  Added 2 inch foam and shaped with a sanding disc.  Paint heel guards and frame covers. 
  • Like 1

ONYXF1R3
Nice bike ya got there man. Are those lights in your hand guards? If so do they turn on with the bike or are they switched? I haven't seen those before so it's pretty interesting.

JB8201
Yes they are lights! Previous Owner Put them on. There is a switch but it's always on!

JB8201

IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

temp image share

Went for another ride today!  Out to Bodega Bay and back! Both bikes are Yamahas! 
  • Like 1

JB8201
Nice bike ya got there man. Are those lights in your hand guards? If so do they turn on with the bike or are they switched? I haven't seen those before so it's pretty interesting.

image.jpg

upload image

IMG_1169.jpg

free photo sharing link

ONYXF1R3
image.jpg 
upload image

IMG_1169.jpg

free photo sharing link

That is awesome! Thanks for taking the pics with the lights on. Are they a lot of help at night? They look like they are angled enough to really light up the road for ya.

JB8201
That is awesome! Thanks for taking the pics with the lights on. Are they a lot of help at night? They look like they are angled enough to really light up the road for ya.
I haven't rode at night yet, I am a new rider for the street and only have a permit!  So I can't tell you. But the lights do pivet so you can angle them in or out as desired. 

faffi
Do you have some detail photos showing how the Acerbis are fitted to the bike?

wiltil
Real nice. What about that window?

JB8201
Real nice. What about that window?
It's the National Cycle V-Stream windshield. It the light smoke medium height!  Love it!  I'm a small and at 60mph I felt like I was going to be blown off the bike. It directs the wind right to my shoulders and above.  
  • Like 1

JB8201
Do you have some detail photos showing how the Acerbis are fitted to the bike?

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

They mount in the end of the bars. 
IMG_1193.jpg

JB8201

IMG_1177.jpg

IMG_1178.jpg

IMG_1180.jpg

IMG_1181.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

My replacement used tank came in today!  Swapped them out!  Bike is in perfect shape now. The only way I knew the tank was dented was the gas cap sat lower on the right side then the left with the trim ring by 1/16 to 1/8th inch. It bugged me! Kentucky Salvage on eBay fast shipping and good price. Under 90.00 bucks delivered 
  • Like 1

faffi
Congrats on the fuel tank! And thank you for the images - I don't think they will work well for me because I already use most of the end weights to give room for my hands, and the Acerbis will practically limit my space to that of the grips themselves. But thanks again for taking the trouble to post!!
  • Like 1

JB8201

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

I ment to add these a couple days ago. New grips and repainted the heel guards. Plus I added  Sena to my helmet

noah
how did that seat turn out?? thats probably next on my list but idk if I will do that on my own or get someone who can actually do it correctly to do so

bkk
Really like those tires, which are they? Do you get off pavement much and how does the stock suspension hold up? Thanks.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.