The MT-07 Forum

New owner in SoCal

Crosbix

Hello forum, I'm Craig, new to the forum, not a new rider. Just bought my 2016 fz07, stealership had 2 '16s left so I made the decision to buy. It's been a week and I love the bike, super quiet exhaust at stock so i already have a full yosh on the way. Looking forward to learning and growing through this site.

Hey Craig, welcome to the forum! You can post pics easily from your computer by clicking "add image to post" then choose pics from your computer then click upload, and then the software auto dumps your new pic code into your post for you!

If you use a phone only or tablet, download the free tapatalk app, and then register for tapatalk, then search for fz07.org or fz07 forum. It's a good phone app for forums and allows you to upload pics from your phone.

Welcome!

• Premium Member

Welcome to the farm Craig. We've got a really solid bunch here. Lots of great unique mods and stellar gear from the vendors too.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Rocking a full Yoshi exhaust myself @crosbix! You're gonna love the sound of it! What part of SoCal are you in??

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

Rocking a full Yoshi exhaust myself @crosbix! You're gonna love the sound of it! What part of SoCal are you in??

I'm in Temecula and I commute to San Diego for work.

Welcome. Also new member here and Already feel the love from the other members.

2015 FZ-07

@Crosbix I'm in Carlsbad!

Nice we could probably meet up sometime. Have you replaced turn signals by chance? Might be the next mod I do.

I haven't, what ones do you want to put on? I am focusing more on gear at this point. I need more commute friendly gear that is easier to put on

• Premium Member

Sweet! Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Archived