The MT-07 Forum

Pearl White 2015

tech199

Just a quick hello. Picked up this beauty yesterday and it performed great on the 2.5 hour drive home.  Today it was stripped of all the fairings for a deep clean and inspection.  Now that it's all back together time for ride. 

IMG_20170624_124214.jpg

Hello, and welcome!  Nice bike. I have the same one but I never put the plastics back on lol.
Have fun on it and be safe!

Dave

• Premium Member

Welcome to the cult err group of like minded fans of the MT/FZ-07 :D

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• Premium Member

Welcome! Stay safe out there.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Welcome and congrats! Nice color! That bike so scary bad just 2.5 hours on it and it made some of your beard turn white already! ;)  Enjoy & stay frosty!

Beemer

@mrpuss How is that ermax undertail treating you? Want to get it in white but the thought of cleaning it has me scared.

• Premium Member
@mrpuss How is that ermax undertail treating you? Want to get it in white but the thought of cleaning it has me scared.
I bought a black one, masked and painted it myself with "Duplicolor". I dont ride in the rain and its always parked indoors so all it ever needs is a little damp wipe now and again. I personally dig the look of it. White though? I couldnt offer an opinion there.  
Keep in mind though Ermax bolts/ hardware is complete utter F*king Trash (same experience with their undertail) apparently all of it is made of compressed chinese tinfoil. I dont over-tighten and everything still strips and worse, the heads just snap off, a real pissoff. Those cheap dinks over there at Ermax should be ashamed of packaging this sh*t with their products. >:D>:D>:DUse alternate hardware. Rant over. :D

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Archived