The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 of the month.

mjh937

• Global Moderator

@c0al67 had the suggestion to do a FZ-07 of the month contest, so let's give it a try.  

The rules are anyone can enter a photo of their FZ-07 in this thread, or someone else's that they think is cool (please post the user name if you post someone else's bike so we know who to credit).  

Vote by liking the post.  

Whoever gets the most votes wins.  Prizes will range from bragging rights to a Lamborghini (okay, it will never be a Lamborghini, but there MIGHT occasionally be a prize). 

The first contest will run until the end of July since June is over in a week.  

Have fun and GO!

That Monster bike is really cool, but for me - and notice I prefer naked bikes - mossrider's racer really is the pick of the litter

20160306_130349_1.jpg

I haven't done anything to my suspension and my pee sample bottle under the seat hasn't been relocated so I will never win. :-[

Beemer

That Monster bike is really cool, but for me - and notice I prefer naked bikes - mossrider's racer really is the pick of the litter 
20160306_130349_1.jpg

That thing is beautiful for sure. If I ever crash my bike I'm buying that body kit rather than replace the factory stuff. Soooo pretty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Global Moderator

It looks like we had a three way tie for first place with @pgeldz, @chademinent and @mossrider all receiving six votes.

Due to the relative lack of interest I think I will wait a while before we try this again. I am not sure why it never seems to take off but thanks to everything who participated

Due to the relative lack of interest I think I will wait a while before we try this again. I am not sure why it never seems to take off but thanks to everything who participated
Perhaps, like our spouses, we all consider our own to be the best.

Just do it! 

It looks like we had a three way tie for first place with @pgeldz , @chademinent and @mossrider all receiving six votes.  
If you count those who liked my post about mossrider's bike, you have a clear winner ;)

• Global Moderator

It looks like people are still voting, which is fine but it is changing the original winners. Maybe we can just keep this thread going instead of starting a new one each month. If it gets too long then that might be a good indicator that another contest is necessary.

[div]
[/div]
horse_going_down.jpg It sucks when you barely get outside the gate and the horse goes down.

Beemer

Archived