The MT-07 Forum

New 2017 FZ-07 Owner - Waited 2 months to get it shipped in

gorgeme79

Hello. I just purchased a 2017 FZ-07 with 1 mile on it. I'm loving it so far. It's been awhile since I've road a motorcycle. I got out of it for about 10 years and went to boating.  Sold my boat last year and now I'm making my come back.  My two previous motorcycles were:

96 Yamaha FZR 600 <--Great bike
2003 Honda Shadow 750 ACE Deluxe <--Another great bike

So far I've purchased a MotoDynamic tailight and frame rollers for it already. I wanted to puchase the motodynamic fender eliminator kit and front LED turn signals but they are out of stock. Can anyone recommend a fender eliminator kit that is in the same price range? The Yoshimura is way too overpriced if you ask me. I want something that is going to be a perfect fit and has a light attached for the license plate. I'm not interested in it housing the turn signals.

Glad to meet you all!  

IMG_8256_zpsycungm11.jpg
IMG_8255_zpsrb2x0s60.jpg

Welcome!

Once you install the MD integrated tail light, your rear turn signals aren't needed anymore so you really just need a bracket to hold the license plate.

Maybe this one fits your budget
https://tstindustries.com/TST-Elite-1-Fender-Eliminator-Yamaha-FZ-07-2015.html

You're going to love the FZ-07! It's the most fun bike I've owned so far.

You do you and I'll do me.

Welcome! 
Once you install the MD integrated tail light, your rear turn signals aren't needed anymore so you really just need a bracket to hold the license plate.

Maybe this one fits your budget
https://tstindustries.com/TST-Elite-1-Fender-Eliminator-Yamaha-FZ-07-2015.html

You're going to love the FZ-07! It's the most fun bike I've owned so far.
Right, I was just looking for a bracket with the license plate light, not the signals.  Good minds think alike, I ordered the TST bracket and Universal licenese plate light for $56 straight from their website.  Free shipping and you get a $3 discount when you bundle.  

I like the MD Elimitator

Oh ya welcome and congrats on the FZ, very fun bike to ride.  if oyu have any questions paypal me at ... :) not really

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

I've got the TST tail light, fender Eliminator, and license plate holder / light. Pretty good quality and not too expensive.

I think I've got almost all of their fz07 stuff on except for the front led flush mount turn signals. I thought they were too dim and switched them out for Proton 500 LEDs

• 8 months later...

Archived