The MT-07 Forum

*The "Closeout pricing on helmets, boots & jackets" thread.

Cruizin

This is easy. When you see new items go to closeout pricing online, share the link below. Helmets, Jackets, boots, gloves and pads.

Ya never know, the next rider who reads your post/link, might need it the most.

I'll keep these links updated -I like $aving money..

Revzilla Closeout Pricing

Revzilla helmets on closeout click

Revzilla Boots on closeout click

Revzilla Jackets On Closeout

Cycle Gear Closeout Pricing -In case your size isn't available above, same company now.

Cycle Gear Helmets on closeout

Cycle gear Protective boots on closeout

Cycle gear protective jackets on closeout

Solo Moto Parts closeout section

Solo Moto Parts Helmets jackets & Boots on closeout all on one page Click

Bike Bandit Closeout gear

Bike Bandit Closeout helmets

Bike Bandit Closeout Boots

Bike Bandit Closeout Jackets

More coming... Feel free to help!

• Like 4

HJC was my first brand of helmet, that's a nice helmet there! I found this on Dennis Kirk's web site. It's cheap ... real cheap, but it appears to be made well and has some nice features. Maybe someone on a budget or looking to save some money would like it??? It's a Speed & Strength helmet close-out for $49.00.

https://www.denniskirk.com/speed-and-strength/glossy-black-blue-ss1300-rage-with-the-machine-helmet.p3306984.prd/3306984XL.sku

• Like 1

Beemer

71_D6_Fb_IQGHL_SL1500.jpg

Speed & Strength SS1200, Matte Black - Solid entry level helmet, watch the Revzilla video for specs.

Reg Price: $120-$130
Closeout price:
On ebay: $45 w/ free shipping, USA seller
http://www.ebay.com/itm/381843644642?rmvSB=true&afepn=5335869999&afepn=5335869999&rmvSB=true

On Amazon: $50, free shipping (not prime)
https://www.amazon.com/Speed-Strength-SS1200-Helmet-Approved/dp/B01MZJ0IO7/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489448683&sr=8-1&keywords=ss1200+helmet

• Like 2

Any pants on these deals

Well they are major retailers so yes, just click the links and then click pants, or gloves, or kevlar condoms. I just didnt want to have to type ten different catagories per retailer.

Jus click the links and check it out for yourself.

wangshin248
HJC was my first brand of helmet, that's a nice helmet there! I found this on Dennis Kirk's web site. It's cheap ... real cheap, but it appears to be made well and has some nice features. Maybe someone on a budget or looking to save some money would like it??? It's a Speed & Strength helmet close-out for $49.00. 
https://www.denniskirk.com/speed-and-strength/glossy-black-blue-ss1300-rage-with-the-machine-helmet.p3306984.prd/3306984XL.sku

SS give you a good price but very bad quality, foggy, noisy.... and jacket is very bulky 

SS give you a good price but very bad quality, foggy, noisy.... and jacket is very bulky
You can pay an arm & leg for a top name brand and get the same crappy qualities you mentioned. C'mon, it's a budget helmet that can protect your head. I'm not putting it in a contest. 

Beemer

No brand shaming here, everyone is entitled to their opinions and my ultimate goal for this thread is to ensure that all of our members are wearing good protective gear. Dropped your helmet on the concrete? It's probably time to replace it and the links above have good low closeout pricing.

Protective jackets, boots and gear saves your skin and helmets can help save your brain. Pick any helmet you want, just make sure you are all wearing good fresh gear cause me and the moderators care about you all very much. Be safe and friendly out there folks!

• Like 4

Great thread.

Since sharing is caring, for closeout gear deals there's always motorcyclecloseouts.com . One of my all-time favorite helmets is on sale there now, and you just don't normally see brand new Shoei helmets for prices like these:

http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/sport/motorcycle+helmets/shoei_rf-1100+helmet+-+hadron+2+-+size+lg

Screen_Shot_2017_03_15_at_1_53_53_PM.png

• Like 1

Man, I just saw on the news that another rider just died here in Boise today. Spring is the most dangerous time of year for riders, sand on the road, riders are rusty from not riding all winter.. this is already like the 4th rider to perish in the last two weeks already. He wasn't wearing a helmet and hit a car that pulled right out in front of him. I freakin hate seeing this happen. Please everyone, wear good gear. Good gear is more important than exhaust and bling and it needs to be your first upgrade.
Be safe!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I see that @admin like's revzilla too! Great low priced gear in this thread. Thanks for the tips!

• Like 1

Well, I just lost another old friend in a motorcycle accident. I dont have many details yet cept for the fact that he wasn't wearing a helmet and it happened less than a mile form his house.

He just retired from his job three weeks ago, was planning on taking his family on a vacation. Wanted us to go too.

He leaves behind wife, three adult kids and bunch of Grandkids. His oldest don is disabled and lives at home. I don't know how is wife is gonna make it thru this one. My last friend that died last year, his wife is almost an alcoholic now and their daughter spend most weekends at our house because she grew up coming over with her dad.

If you ride without a helmet, you are a phucking idiot. Don't like having that helmet stuff shoved down your throat? Phuck you. No seriously, if you have family and people who care about you and you ride without a helmet, or ride with shetty old gear or whatever, then you are not just putting your life at risk, you are putting your entire family's lives at risk.

There are cheap deals in this thread. Visit them and use them. Screw exhaust, screw pretty shiny upgrades, get and wear good cold weather and hot weather gear.

I'm sad and mad all at the same time right now. He never rode without a helmet, ever. I don't know if he was just going to the store for smokes or something, I never will know.

I'm now going over to his house to try and keep his wife and kids from exploding. I have done this way too many times. Why me? Why my friends?

I have lost 9 people close tome since 1981. Seriously. And 5 of them it could have been avoided if they were only wearing good gear.

We have so many posts about upgrades, exhausts, and crap like that. I post em too. But i will keep this thread going and bumped.

Get and wear good gear for all kinds of weather. And wear it!

• Like 1

So sorry @admin.

Its like why we wave, acknowledging a fellow biker in the brotherhood(sisterhood?/family), knowing the risks we take and share. It is in the nature of what we love.  Freedom- err i mean motorcycling.  

Not that there is anything to love about putting yourself or family in danger, wear proper gear people- it will literally save your life!

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Sorry to hear @admin

• Like 1

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member

Sorry, @admin
I'm happy California has mandatory helmet laws.

• Like 2

Helmet laws are a good thing. Some people think they are a pain and even an infringement on someone's rights. But what about the rights of the paramedics who literally are sick of scooping brain matter up off the roads? They have rights too and I imagine that scooping brain matter off the road is not much fun.

Or the cops who have to go tell family members that their loved one died, and could have lived if they were wearing good gear?

I try not to preach, but if I cause just one or two people to get good gear, it's worth it.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Burnout Motor is a company out of Italy that has almost unbelievable pricing. I think it's due to the current exchange rate and Americans not having to pay vat. A friend ordered his suit from there and was happy with everything. I'm buying my track suit, gloves and boots from them.

Shipping takes a few weeks but it's worth the savings.

https://www.burnoutmotor.com/en/

• Like 1