The MT-07 Forum

DID ERV3 520 Chains now in stock at crazy prices!!!

bellissimoto

Hello everyone!

I'm pleased to announced that our stock of the DID ERV3 520 Chains just arrived!

D.I.D's ERV3 is their High Performance X-Ring® for Road Racing

520ERV3.jpg

It's what Valentino Rossi uses on his 260hp Yamaha M1 MotoGP bike - so it's probably good enough for you too :)

Strength, Style, and Performance all come together with DID's most popular performance road racing chain. With a tensile strength of 8660lbs, it'll withstand the rigors of road racing AND street use. The Gold color makes it stand out from the crowd, and the performance in the 520 series is so good, you can replace your heavy, stock 525 or even 530 chain and shed some weight to reduce rotational mass in the drivetrain.

Half the Power Loss (Compared with Normal O-Ring)

D.I.D’s PATENTED X-Ring construction reduces friction by twisting between the side plates instead of being squashed. Normal O-Rings and other makers’ modified O-Rings have squashed points that increase friction. The twisting action of the X-Ring disperses the pressure and minimizes power loss.

X-Ring is a U.S.A. Registered Trademark of D.I.D; Daido Kogyo Co. Ltd. Japan

1.5 to 2 TImes Longer Wear Resistance (Compared with Normal O-Ring)

The X-Ring’s four contact points greatly increase its sealing performance. This keeps the dirt out and the lubrication in much better than any other O-Ring. X-Rings have the greatest wear resistance of any other type of O-Ring or Non-O-Ring chain.

It's what I'm currently using on my FZ-07, and the performance has been incredible.  It never stretched, in over 2 years of hard use on the track or the street, and it actually quieted up the drive train quite a bit.  

When the FZ-07 first hit our shores, there was talk of a ticking noise coming from the bike when driving next to the center jersey barriers on the highway.  My bike had this problem pretty bad.  No one seemed to figure out where it was coming from.  Some said the motor, some said the drivetrain.  In my case, it was definitely the drivetrain, because when I changed to the DID ERV3 and did the 520 conversion, that noise completely went away.

I'm proud to say we are stocking these chains now, and at a super low $134.95, I doubt you'll find a better price out there.

Remember, this is the 520 size which is thinner than your stock chain...but it's stronger, lighter, and will outlast the stocker in ever way imaginable.  As such, it'll require changing to a 520 front and rear sprocket.  There are too many combos to list, so PM me today to put together your dream drivetrain combo.

:)

- Paul

[/url]BellissiMoto.com

Archived