The MT-07 Forum

EBC Vee Rotors available!

bellissimoto

Hello everyone!

I've been asked about rotors for the FZ-07 and remember post a while back that stated the EBC Vee Rotor listed for the FZ-07 actually didn't fit, and it was taken out of their product catalog.

I'm happy to report that the issue has been fixed!  Just got off the phone with my contact at EBC and wanted to let everyone know that EBC has resolved this issue.

The Front Vee Rotors are available with either Black or Red centers...Retail is $244.14 each, Forum Member Price is $208 each.

The Rear Vee Rotor Retails for $156.08, Forum Member Price is $133.

Front Vee Rotor:

PhlR11xh.jpg
9kEzWfsh.jpg

Rear Vee Rotor

VxMLH86h.jpg

:)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

Guest ChicagoAJ

That rear won't fit our bikes, we have more than 4 bolts that hold it to the wheel, unless that picture is just to get the general idea of what the rotor looks like.

That rear won't fit our bikes, we have more than 4 bolts that hold it to the wheel, unless that picture is just to get the general idea of what the rotor looks like.

They do have fitments available...the pics are general pics to get an idea of what they look like, not application specific to the FZ-07.

:)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

Any chance of building a caliper spacer kit where we can use FZ09 rotors? That would be perfect for me.
I wish @thomascrown.  That would open up more choices for sure, but sadly, I don't think it's in the works. 
- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member
Those look pretty damn sweet! Have in royal blue???
No Sir, just Black and Red... 
- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com
According to the latest EBC catalog for front Vee-Rotors they have it available in Black, Red & Blue for the FZ-07: 
- VR2127BLK
- VR2127RED
- VR2127BLU

Here is the link to the catalog. Page 450, upper right secion:
http://ebcbrakes.com/Assets/ecatalogues/AUG_2016_USA_Motorcycle_Catalogue/USA-MC-August.html#p=450

- Pancho

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

• Premium Member
You guys should consider a package deal that includes rotors, pads, and speigler brake lines
That will be a killer combo!... I already have 2 of 3... just missing the rotors by now but I'm sure a lot will like that combo! 
- Pancho

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

No Sir, just Black and Red... 
- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com
According to the latest EBC catalog for front Vee-Rotors they have it available in Black, Red & Blue for the FZ-07: 
- VR2127BLK
- VR2127RED
- VR2127BLU

Here is the link to the catalog. Page 450, upper right secion:
http://ebcbrakes.com/Assets/ecatalogues/AUG_2016_USA_Motorcycle_Catalogue/USA-MC-August.html#p=450

- Pancho

Great find!  Must have been a new addition.  We're going to be listing all of EBC's products on the website soon, so stay tuned :)

As for making a package deal @so1102, I've considered it..  You'll get the same deal either way no matter if you buy it all at once, or separately :)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

Archived