The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Ebay/Amazon deals thread

Cruizin

OK, I finally found a really great bag for the rear seat. Nelson-Rigg (CL-1060) Black Sport Tail/Seat Bag
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AC6ZCMI/ref=pe_385040_121528360_TE_dp_1

The default way of attaching the bag uses included straps to tie the bag down to the rear foot pegs and the rear turn signals.

Since I can't leave anything 100% the way it arrives, I chopped off the ends of 2 straps, and relocated 2 of the clips to those ends.
Basically I created 2 straps that have clips on each end. I then ran them under the rear seat, tightened them as much as possible and put the rear seat back on.
Ill take pics another night. It really fits the style of the FZ-07 well and has a decent amount of room. All I really need is to carry warmer gloves and lunch, but there is enough room for a full change of clothiers and/or your rain gear.

Nice!  I may order one of these.  I like the looks of it.  
  • Like 1

Life is good on 2 wheels!

I have the blue levers.  Had had for two months.  They look and feel great.  Ran the same ones on my R1 for 5 years with no problems.  I would highly recommend.  They match very well for the money.  If someone can show this guy (me) how to insert a picture i will up load so you can see.

Go to photobucket an create a free account. There is a threa on almost every board with instructions for newbies, even a video. Watch it.

Basically you upload a photo to photobucket, then copy the DIRECT LINK and then paste it into a post. Simple.

Are these levers you refer to the cheap $60 from ebay?  Im interested in the install and quality of these levers.  Just waiting on a review till I order a pair. 
Yeah there the ones from china. My friend has them on his R6 and says they hold up and are actually good when adjusting them. As for me I am still waiting on them to arrive.
Got an update on the levers? How long did they end up taking to get to you? 

I did, installed them about 3 weeks ago. So far, they are holding up very well. Color is still glossy and no signs of fading.

• 2 weeks later...

Coming from China, should be here just in time for Christmas.

• Like 1

You do or don't
Then your dead.

To order a tail tidy click
One-off-fabrication.myshopify.com

• Premium Member

Tired of looking at your shoulders and elbows in your rear view mirrors? I was. I am not enamored of the look of the bar end mirrors, so I found these:
Black 10 mm risers
These push the stock mirrors about an inch up about 3" out. I have not driven the bike yet but the view behind looks improved already.
They go in in about 2 minutes, and they look fine to me.
Marco
Physics Prof. Be aware :o:)

• Like 1

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick
Tired of looking at your shoulders and elbows in your rear view mirrors? I was. I am not enamored of the look of the bar end mirrors, so I found these: Black 10 mm risers
These push the stock mirrors about an inch up about 3" out. I have not driven the bike yet but the view behind looks improved already.
They go in in about 2 minutes, and they look fine to me.
Marco
I would love to see a pic of the front from straight on to see how much wider the bike is now. I don't want to hinder my lane splitting.  8-) 
Entropy wins in the end!

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member
I would love to see a pic of the front from straight on to see how much wider the bike is now. I don't want to hinder my lane splitting.  8-) Entropy wins in the end!
They do stick out. In KY we cannot split lanes (assuming I still had the...well, eyes to do it :) , so I am not overly concerned, but YMMV.
Photo is not great but should give you an idea:
IMAG0162red_zpse2d63a42.jpg
Look at the end of the mirror stems, and you'll see how they are moved up and out.
Marco

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
scordiaboy515
http://m.ebay.com/itm/141433491366?nav=SEARCH 
Found these while browsing around. Don't know if anyone has posted them on here or if anyone has bought and installed them. Pretty cheep too.
Springs are just half of the pie.....the dampening rods have to be replaced also, can't do one without the other.  Food for thought ::) 
  • Like 1

• Cruizin featured this topic