The MT-07 Forum

Bitubo Race Suspension - Retail pricing REDUCED!!!

bellissimoto

• Global Moderator
Can't wait to hear your feedback! 
Also, I've been in touch with my Bitubo contact about a front fork solution and steering damper solution. They are well aware that there is interest for the FZ-07 and are waiting to hear back from their R&D department.

:)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

While the do R&D I'll do S&W... save and wait! :-p 
- Pancho
i think i prefer the other S&W
.357mag is one helluva drug :P

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
panchobullet
While the do R&D I'll do S&W... save and wait! :-p 
- Pancho
i think i prefer the other S&W .357mag is one helluva drug :P

LOL but true! :-P 
- Pancho

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

• 1 month later...
So, on the XXF11 & XXF31, are you able to use the mud guard?
I haven't seen one installed in person so I can't say for sure, but I sure hope they would keep that feature.  Maybe @etorty or @travisaurusrex can chime in since they have one :) 
- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

Hi,
the original mud guard can be installed like before the change of the mono... no problem at all.

DSC_1709.jpg

www.MT-Series.it
Yamaha Official MT-Series Club

Hi, the original mud guard can be installed like before the change of the mono... no problem at all.

DSC_1709.jpg

Awesome!  Thanks @etorty !

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• Premium Member

I have been waiting for the full Bitubo solution for so long and now that I'm totally broke they are going to release it!... Geez, plz kill me now! :P

All my saving were to moving to a new place and was "forced" to buy a new car as I totaled mine as dang insurance didn't cover it so I guess I'm kinda doom for now but I won't give up hope and try to save some cash to get the Bitubo combo sooner than later! 

Kudos to Bitubo for putting this together and to @bellissimoto for making this available to us! :D

- Pancho

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

I'm still waiting on pricing and final specifications @panchobullet, so I hope to have this info soon :)

I'll keep everyone posted...

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• 1 month later...

Final cartridge kit has been announced, and retail prices have been lowered across the board for all Bitubo products!!!

See the first post in this thread

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

Hopefully I can be the first to purchase and give feedback on a full bitubo suspension from you, Paul @bellissimoto. Just need to get finances in order when im back in states from my honeymoon! But this may have to be my big winter mod for the FZ ;)

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

Guys you should move on these cartridges, great quality,
And Paul's doing a cracking deal for forum members that makes really compelling.

• 3 weeks later...
@bellissimoto has anyone ordered the fork solution from you yet? Any feedback?
One person has, but it hasn't arrived yet :) 
- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

@bellissimoto has anyone ordered the fork solution from you yet? Any feedback?
One person has, but it hasn't arrived yet :) 
- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com
keep us posted!  :)

Is the JBH cartridge kit an SFF type? Do you know what size pistons? Thanks, Mark
I'm not sure...they haven't released the technical specs yet.  I've already asked for that info, but since they were at EICMA all last week, I'm sure they are still playing catch up :) 
- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• 1 month later...
Are there any reviews on Biturbo suspension (XXF11 and JBH)?
I have the XXF11 and it's awesome.
A really high quality product. The 07 with this mono is far more stable, grippy, and fast in any situation on the road, respect to the OE mono.
The sensation to have the rear tire in contact with the road, in every moment and situation, is really pleasant.
I'm not a track man, but I think that even for the track this can be very very good.

www.MT-Series.it
Yamaha Official MT-Series Club

Are there any reviews on Biturbo suspension (XXF11 and JBH)?
I have the XXF11 and it's awesome. A really high quality product. The 07 with this mono is far more stable, grippy, and fast in any situation on the road, respect to the OE mono.
The sensation to have the rear tire in contact with the road, in every moment and situation, is really pleasant.
I'm not a track man, but I think that even for the track this can be very very good.
If the JBH fork cartridge is good I'll buy along with the shock. 
Thanks.

Archived